Joe Biden

quark

Ignoring the "political weapon" part...there is some meat to this proposal.
600 dollars would be make it a very busy day for the auditors. LOL.

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
Sorry, I trust the unbiased Quinnipiac poll. 38%. But you go ahead and think 50%. 😉
Here's the thing Schitts......I simply provided a poll......that poll makes you mad....so....I was right.....haven'theard from your buddies.....but....I was right there as well. Ha HA!

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
Yes, I believe they ALL lie especially trump. See if you can get gator to admit that Biden lied about the 2500 troops left In Afghanistan
I think you should address your concerns with Gator if you have a question.......a normal person would do that.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
I don’t know commode head with feces for brains, I wasn’t at the meeting. We’re you there or taking Faux News word?

"We’re you there or taking Faux News word?"

We're? Try .. Were ..?

Secy. Austin, General Milley, General McKenzie .. testified before the US House and US Senate .. that they recommended keeping a residual force of at least 2500 in Afghanistan.

Try to keep up .. S H I T 4 Brains.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
"We have plenty of food," ******** added. "It's being plowed under. You've got-- you're euthanizing cattle and pigs. They're out there making sure that they're pouring thousands of gallons of milk into the ground. It's not a food shortage. It's a lack of leadership-- a lack of leadership."

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
Me th
"We have plenty of food," ******** added. "It's being plowed under. You've got-- you're euthanizing cattle and pigs. They're out there making sure that they're pouring thousands of gallons of milk into the ground. It's not a food shortage. It's a lack of leadership-- a lack of leadership."
Me thinks while you weren't looking commode head with feces for brains, someone pulled the flush handle.