• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

Joe Biden

Molalla1

TNTeenager
I know how I feel about gun ownership, it may differ from what these Oregon legislators of today may come up with :) . . .

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
"On July 9, 1985, during debate over the Firearm Owners Protection Act (FOPA), Senate Judiciary Committee member Joe Biden (D-DE) sided with the NRA and argued criminals can get guns “with or without gun control.”

"During my 12 and a half years as a member of this body, I have never believed that additional gun control or federal registration of guns would reduce crime. I am convinced that a criminal who wants a firearm can get one through illegal, nontraceable, unregistered sources, with or without gun control.”

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth

IMG_2779.jpg

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
Last edited:

flyerdan

So no one has anything to say about the basement dummy, aka the Delaware Dud coming to a stop on a bicycle and falling over, like Arte Johnson on the old Laugh In show?

Molalla1

TNTeenager
So no one has anything to say about the basement dummy, aka the Delaware Dud coming to a stop on a bicycle and falling over, like Arte Johnson on the old Laugh In show?
Dan, they have run out of gas so to speak . . . :rolleyes:.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
Soros pulled the plug. They realized we weren't going to change and the idiot they were defending isn't worth the time.

flyerdan

Thanks to the likes of Michael Berry, the country is waking up to the evils of Soros' installed people. Even loony LA ousted their prosecutor over the crime issues, so there might be hope for a massive route this season.
I'm not as optimistic about us here in Oregon; the dems don't deviate with their hive-minds, and Betsy might peel off enough republicans (like Perot did) that we'll be stuck with the ginch-gobbler for the rest of our lives.

Molalla1

TNTeenager
I hesitated with the like button Dan; problem is you are right about Portland/Salem politics . . . they overrule the real landowners here.

flyerdan

I'm afraid that the group of traitorous republicans who sided with the dems red-flag gun grab (which is all everyone's talking about today) might have a deleterious effect on the midterm route, as a lot of disgusted people might just not bother to vote anymore when you can't count on anyone. Hopefully it will cause people to cull the bad ones, but it's easier to just give up, which they are counting on.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
Has everyone noticed the banner up above. It's not worded correctly but it looks this site is going away.
Adios all!