Kevin McCarthy.....a very fair assessment!

455dan

Regular
For anyone who thought California is 100% liberals - McCarthy and Nunes, and previously Rhorabacher (R-Moscow) are some of the finest that the Republicans here have to offer.
Yep those two are real special , Nunes should be under investigation for his escapades

Not a Big fan of Hayden either

. I seem to remember him lying to congress and when he did, the question was specifically about spying on American citizens

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
Come on now.... Tell me that you did not see the Trump Lackey meeting with the Great Messiah before doing anything about the Great Messiahs Insurgency Attempt. If I was the Chairman of the 1-6-21 Congressional Committee it would be a toss up between Trump and McCarthy who the first person I would subpoena and place under oath would be.

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
Come on now.... Tell me that you did not see the Trump Lackey meeting with the Great Messiah before doing anything about the Great Messiahs Insurgency Attempt. If I was the Chairman of the 1-6-21 Congressional Committee it would be a toss up between Trump and McCarthy who the first person I would subpoena and place under oath would be.

Kevin emerged from the meeting with orange sauce around his mouth....it wasn't thousand island dressing....go figure.