• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

Let the SCOTUS games begin

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
GAYtor .. will whine and cry .. that this never happened .. but it did.

Biden .. is just another regular "Robert Byrd" racist Democrat .. who is now .. just pandering to a voting group. It has zero to do .. with selecting the most qualified candidate.

Dana Perino takes a 'trip down memory lane' to Biden's past Supreme Court filibuster

Who knows Biden and Mitch McConnell are supposedly friends. Maybe watching Mitch in action taught him a few tricks.

I wonder how many of the Judges Mitch blocked were the most qualified?

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
Who knows Biden and Mitch McConnell are supposedly friends. Maybe watching Mitch in action taught him a few tricks.

I wonder how many of the Judges Mitch blocked were the most qualified?
It's ALWAYS .. more Whatabouts with YOU .. isn't it .. Dumbass? You have absolutely NO self control ...

What happened .. the last time Biden picked someone .. strictly on race and gender .. not qualification?

Use your GOOGLER ...

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
It's ALWAYS .. more Whatabouts with YOU .. isn't it .. Dumbass? You have absolutely NO self control ...

What happened .. the last time Biden picked someone .. strictly on race and gender .. not qualification?

Use your GOOGLER ...
A whataboutism to is is as the example, you shoot and kill someone with a .40 caliber Glock and then object to the Prosecutor saying you did unlawfully, willfully and with malice aforethought did intentionally use a .40 caliber Glock to kill a human being. Your argument against the prosecutor saying this being the same argument was recently used by the prosecutor in another murder trial.

The objective and goal being to deflect away from the main focal point and topic by such use of, WHATABOUTISM.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
A whataboutism to is is as the example, you shoot and kill someone with a .40 caliber Glock and then object to the Prosecutor saying you did unlawfully, willfully and with malice aforethought did intentionally use a .40 caliber Glock to kill a human being. Your argument against the prosecutor saying this being the same argument was recently used by the prosecutor in another murder trial.

The objective and goal being to deflect away from the main focal point and topic by such use of, WHATABOUTISM.
Almost TFSTRT .. but ...

I pointed out that Biden had filibustered .. one of his present SCOTUS candidates when .. GW Bush nominated her for a federal bench seat.

You had to "try" to defend Biden .. with more of your usual "whatabouting" .. about Senator McConnell..

Your word salad about a Glock .. is just more of the stoopid s h I t you post regularly.....

quark

Regular
Thank God we will still be on the conservative side . . .
You know, I don't think the Supreme Court is the issue in America right. If you are concerned about the Justice system, it's at the criminal level. No accountability for crimes committed. All those conservative judges there at that level are being over run by smarter lawyers.

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
Almost TFSTRT .. but ...

I pointed out that Biden had filibustered .. one of his present SCOTUS candidates when .. GW Bush nominated her for a federal bench seat.

You had to "try" to defend Biden .. with more of your usual "whatabouting" .. about Senator McConnell..

Your word salad about a Glock .. is just more of the stoopid s h I t you post regularly.....
Like I said previously when I gave you three web links to view and read on how an expert on filibustering operates.

"Who knows Biden and Mitch McConnell are supposedly friends. Maybe watching Mitch in action taught him a few tricks."

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
Like I said previously when I gave you three web links to view and read on how an expert on filibustering operates.

"Who knows Biden and Mitch McConnell are supposedly friends. Maybe watching Mitch in action taught him a few tricks."
This is about Biden's hypocrisy .. Dumbass.

He filibustered one of his present SCOTUS candidates .. when GW Bush nominated her .. for the federal court.

It has nothing to do with McConnell .. Dumbass!

BTW .. DUMBASS .. Both parties use the filibuster .. Dumbass.

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth

The lost thing hates whataboutisms...except when he's using them of course...

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer says he is "excited" about President Biden's nomination of Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson.

"She has exceptional qualifications she will stand up for the voiceless and vulnerable," he says. "She stands for freedom and rule of law."

"We will get her confirmed," he says before adding: "I hope she has bipartisan support."

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
Biden says "For too long our courts haven't looked like America,"

I guess the idiot doesn't know that Thomas is black.