• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

Looks Like Diplomacy Has Failed In Ukraine

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
This .. says it all ....

"When Biden was asked if Putin is threatening the US with nukes he said he had no idea"

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
This .. says it all ....

"When Biden was asked if Putin is threatening the US with nukes he said he had no idea"
‘How would Biden know if Putin is threatening the US with Nukes, he doesn’t live in Putins head. I am also sure Putin is not going to telegraph that type information to you, me or Biden.

Does he have nukes pointed at the US. Yes.

Does he have nukes on Submarines cruising off the coast(s) of the US. Yes 24 hours a day.

Does the US have the same number of nukes pointed at Russia. Yes.

One way for you to tell if it is time to run and hide is the US Defcon level.

The current US Defcon level is 4.

“The defense readiness condition (DEFCON) is an alert system used by the military United States. The DEFCON system prescribes graduated levels of readiness and states of alert and increases from levels of least to most severe. As of this moment our current military status is DEFCON 4.”

Last edited:

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
‘How would Biden know if Putin is threatening the US with Nukes, he doesn’t live in Putins head. I am also sure Putin is not going to telegraph that type information to you, me or Biden.
"Putin is not going to telegraph that type information "

Seems .. he already did .. Dumbass.

Bet Biden is proud of how much YOU "try" to defend him.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
Seriously guys, how can you defend this dunce?

Reporters call out Biden for claiming no one expected sanctions to prevent Russian aggression

""No one expected the sanctions to prevent anything from happening," Biden said. "This could take time and we have to show resolve, so he knows what’s coming and so the people of Russia know what he’s brought on them, this is what this is all about."
But .. they're going to .. wait a month .. to see what effect the timid sanctions have.

In a month .. Putin will have gobbled up Ukraine and most of the Baltic states .. while Biden "fiddles".

California

TNTeenager
Something I don't understand - US has stationed forces in Germany for 70 years to resist Russian aggression. Now today Germany seems to be just saying 'whatever', to what may be a repeat of what the ****'s did in 1939 when they rolled through one neighbor after the other, building their empire. Now Putin seems to be mimicking that blitzkrieg with no response from Germany. WTF?? I haven't seen any response aside from halting gas imports.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
Something I don't understand - US has stationed forces in Germany for 70 years to resist Russian aggression. Now today Germany seems to be just saying 'whatever', to what may be a repeat of what the ****'s did in 1939 when they rolled through one neighbor after the other, building their empire. Now Putin seems to be mimicking that blitzkrieg with no response from Germany. WTF?? I haven't seen any response aside from halting gas imports.
IMO Germany wants to be Switzerland so when Russia takes over Ukraine, Germany will rekindle their Russian relationship. Why? Economics or fear, not sure. Merkel's a pacifist?

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
I think it a case of the closer to the flame one is, the hotter it is. Germany is close to the flame.

German leadership is floundering and looking for a position that will do the lest damage to Germanys economy, infrastructure etc while still standing with NATO. The wrong decision could also result in a record number of civilian and military casualties. America also has several large military bases and a lot of American Troops with dependents in Germany.

riptides

Social Butterfly
IMO Germany wants to be Switzerland so when Russia takes over Ukraine, Germany will rekindle their Russian relationship. Why? Economics or fear, not sure. Merkel's a pacifist?
The German psychic against launching war in Europe runs deep. They are still grappling with the past, and rightfully so.

Scholtz is with the Western community on sanctions and has no desire of any Russian "relationships" with Putin at the helm. All the world can now see his true colors and ambitions.

Last edited:

riptides

Social Butterfly
Seriously guys, how can you defend this dunce?

Reporters call out Biden for claiming no one expected sanctions to prevent Russian aggression

""No one expected the sanctions to prevent anything from happening," Biden said. "This could take time and we have to show resolve, so he knows what’s coming and so the people of Russia know what he’s brought on them, this is what this is all about."
Some sanctions are a two way street. You will have to trust the financial and regulatory institutions of the US Government on this.

Notice how the ruble and russian market reacted yesterday when the sanctions were announced? It is a global market run by the US dollar. One has to be careful so as to not upset the dollar.

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
Sounds like someone explained "Aid and Comfort To The Enemy" to Carlson.

"To render assistance or counsel. Any act that deliberately strengthens or tends to strengthen enemies of the United States, or that weakens or tends to weaken the power of the United States to resist and attack such enemies is characterized as aid and comfort."