Marjorie Taylor Greene....QAnon Loon

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
Mo....he has a R next to his name....I thought you'd love him.....what gives?
A very good and close friend of Trumps. Such a good friend that Trump gave, Nugent. Sarah Palin and Kid Rock a White China Dinner and a tour of the White House.

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
Greene want to kill her opponents....harass teenage gun violence survivors....spread anti Semitic conspiracy theories....and the GOP wants to put her on the educational committee and fire all transgender soldiers serving their country.....WTF?????

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month
Greene want to kill her opponents....harass teenage gun violence survivors....spread anti Semitic conspiracy theories....and the GOP wants to put her on the educational committee and fire all transgender soldiers serving their country.....WTF?????
You have to admit those Repuglicans know what's important and what's not, eh?

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
So if Marjorie Taylor Green posted a picture of herself getting an abortion....would GOP members still say nothing and look the other way?

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month
So if Marjorie Taylor Green posted a picture of herself getting an abortion....would GOP members still say nothing and look the other way?
The males would look at each other and wonder who knocked her up.

They'd know it was a fellow Republican cause no Democrat man would touch her with a ten foot pole.

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
The males would look at each other and wonder who knocked her up.

They'd know it was a fellow Republican cause no Democrat man would touch her with a ten foot pole.
I knew a girl back in college that had round marks all over her body from guys touching her with a ten foot pole....she wasn't real pretty but boy she could hum!

Gator6x4

TNTeenager

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month

"Truth is power, and if Congresswoman Greene believes that Parkland and Sandy Hook were, in fact real events, she would be willing to say that publicly."
"And her failure tells me that for Congresswoman Greene, politics trumps truth, because lies and conspiracy theories are more important to her than honesty."

I am Steppenwolfe

TNTeenager

"Truth is power, and if Congresswoman Greene believes that Parkland and Sandy Hook were, in fact real events, she would be willing to say that publicly."
"And her failure tells me that for Congresswoman Greene, politics trumps truth, because lies and conspiracy theories are more important to her than honesty."
Where do they find these loons???