• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

Marjorie Taylor Greene....QAnon Loon

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
Was any of it .. illegal? Show your proof .. Dumbass.

Why won't Biden release .. the tax returns for the S Corporations .. he owns?

This .. from the Biden Supporting Washington Post;

You whined about Trumps tax returns for four years .. Dumbass.

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
Was any of it .. illegal? Show your proof .. Dumbass.

Why won't Biden release .. the tax returns for the S Corporations .. he owns?

This .. from the Biden Supporting Washington Post;

You whined about Trumps tax returns for four years .. Dumbass.
Biden Federal Tax returns show that in 2021:

"President Biden and wife earned $610,710 in 2021, paid 25% in federal taxes, returns show."
He did not list any income from "S" Corporations as an Income Source for himself or his wife on the tax return.

Now quote me Trump 2021 tax returns or a tax return for any year he was President.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
Biden Federal Tax returns show that in 2021:

"President Biden and wife earned $610,710 in 2021, paid 25% in federal taxes, returns show."
He did not list any income from "S" Corporations as an Income Source for himself or his wife on the tax return.

Now quote me Trump 2021 tax returns or a tax return for any year he was President.

That's the point .. Dumbass. Where is info on Biden's multiple S1 Corporations? What are they hiding?

"Now quote me Trump 2021 tax returns or a tax return for any year he was President."

You continue to prove my point .. you're a bonafide hypocrite .. Dumbass.

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
That's the point .. Dumbass. Where is info on Biden's multiple S1 Corporations? What are they hiding?

"Now quote me Trump 2021 tax returns or a tax return for any year he was President."

You continue to prove my point .. you're a bonafide hypocrite .. Dumbass.
You are nothing but a lying piece of s h I T throwing s h I T just like Dftodd. You even don’t know what you are posting here read what your lying a s s is accusing Biden of owning and doing.

“S1 Corporation was an American software development company based in Norcross, Georgia which specialized in payment processing and financial services software for automated teller machines and retail point of sale applications, primarily for banks, retailers and credit unions.”

Come on liar you, Dftodd, Schrute Farms or Molalla post one of Trumps and his wife’s tax returns.