• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

Marjorie Taylor Greene....QAnon Loon

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
You are nothing but a lying piece of s h I T throwing s h I T just like Dftodd. You even don’t know what you are posting here read what your lying a s s is accusing Biden of owning and doing.

“S1 Corporation was an American software development company based in Norcross, Georgia which specialized in payment processing and financial services software for automated teller machines and retail point of sale applications, primarily for banks, retailers and credit unions.”

Come on liar you, Dftodd, Schrute Farms or Molalla post one of Trumps and his wife’s tax returns.
The "1" in S corporations was a typo .. Dumbass.

Are you trying to assert that Biden HAS NOT USED S Corporations to hide income? That makes you the real "lying piece of s h I T throwing s h I T" ... a s s hole.

BTW .. Biden and Obama tried to eliminate S corporations making Biden a hypocrite .. JUST LIKE YOU!

"A sharp-eyed Wall Street Journal reporter noticed that Biden, in his 2017 and 2018 returns, had taken advantage of a tax loophole that President Barack Obama had sought unsuccessfully to close. The article suggested that Biden and his wife, Jill, saved as much as $500,000 in taxes as a result of the maneuver, though that estimate is probably too high, as we will see later in this article."

"But the Bidens also had routed their income from books and speeches through S corporations. In doing so, they potentially avoided an additional 3.8 percent in Medicare taxes, some of which had been imposed on high-income individuals as part of the Affordable Care Act."

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
The "1" in S corporations was a typo .. Dumbass.

Are you trying to assert that Biden HAS NOT USED S Corporations to hide income? That makes you the real "lying piece of s h I T throwing s h I T" ... a s s hole.

BTW .. Biden and Obama tried to eliminate S corporations making Biden a hypocrite .. JUST LIKE YOU!

"A sharp-eyed Wall Street Journal reporter noticed that Biden, in his 2017 and 2018 returns, had taken advantage of a tax loophole that President Barack Obama had sought unsuccessfully to close. The article suggested that Biden and his wife, Jill, saved as much as $500,000 in taxes as a result of the maneuver, though that estimate is probably too high, as we will see later in this article."

"But the Bidens also had routed their income from books and speeches through S corporations. In doing so, they potentially avoided an additional 3.8 percent in Medicare taxes, some of which had been imposed on high-income individuals as part of the Affordable Care Act."
Trying to lie your way out of your ignorance I see. You lying piece of s h i t Prove and provide the name of the name of the corporation, date and year you allege Joe Biden committed the Trump Crime.

Still waiting for that Trump tax return.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
Trying to lie your way out of your ignorance I see. You lying piece of s h i t Prove and provide the name of the name of the corporation, date and year you allege Joe Biden committed the Trump Crime.

It's in the article ... Dumbass.

You're just too stoopid .. to read.

WTF does the "name" of Biden's multiple S Corporation tax dodges have to do with anything? Ask his accountant!

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth

Oh oh! GAYtor .. is a huge LIAR AGAIN!

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
Oh oh! GAYtor .. is a huge LIAR AGAIN!

Post something from something besides your liar source the federalist.com. Post one of either Trumps or a family member tax form and let us see if they paid their fair share of taxes. How much did Jared and Ivanka pay on that 640 million they made while working in the White House? Come on now a liar like you should have some great number resting right on the tip of your lying tongue.

Your lying Great Messiah Trump says he simply obeyed the law when he didn't pay any taxes for years. He blamed it on Hillary Clinton. Yes he did I don't care how many times you lie and deny it.

"Donald J. Trump proudly acknowledges he did not pay a dime in federal income taxes for years on end. He insists he merely exploited tax loopholes legally available to any billionaire — loopholes he says Hillary Clinton failed to close during her years in the United States Senate. Why didn’t she ever try to change those laws so I couldn’t use them? Mr. Trump asked during a campaign rally last month."

Here you go liar. Read all about your Great Messiah.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
Post something from something besides your liar source the federalist.com. Post one of either Trumps or a family member tax form and let us see if they paid their fair share of taxes. How much did Jared and Ivanka pay on that 640 million they made while working in the White House? Come on now a liar like you should have some great number resting right on the tip of your lying tongue.

Your lying Great Messiah Trump says he simply obeyed the law when he didn't pay any taxes for years. He blamed it on Hillary Clinton. Yes he did I don't care how many times you lie and deny it.

"Donald J. Trump proudly acknowledges he did not pay a dime in federal income taxes for years on end. He insists he merely exploited tax loopholes legally available to any billionaire — loopholes he says Hillary Clinton failed to close during her years in the United States Senate. Why didn’t she ever try to change those laws so I couldn’t use them? Mr. Trump asked during a campaign rally last month."

Here you go liar. Read all about your Great Messiah.

It's always a WHATABOUT with you?

Defend BIDEN .. the one who is currently in office .. Dumbass!

Ot just STFU ...

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
It's always a WHATABOUT with you?

Defend BIDEN .. the one who is currently in office .. Dumbass!

Ot just STFU ...
Defend Biden for what? You defend Trump for teaching Biden how to be a criminal if that is what you are alleging, and how to commit a criminal act, (According to you) and blame it on Clinton.

Jeez you are one dumb piece of s h I T.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
Defend Biden for what? You defend Trump for teaching Biden how to be a criminal if that is what you are alleging, and how to commit a criminal act, (According to you) and blame it on Clinton.

Jeez you are one dumb piece of s h I T.
Here's a quiz for you .. Dumbass ....

What is ... CelticCapri Corporation?

What is ... Giacoppa Corporation?

"Jeez you are one dumb piece of s h I T."

This .. from the one who whines and crys .. about the ad hominems he accuses others of .. while also calling everyone he doesn't agree with .. LIARS.

I'm thinking .. we know who is the real "one dumb piece of s h I T".