Marjorie Taylor Greene....QAnon Loon

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month
Ahhhh....how sweet is this.....MTG now says that wearing a mask isn't like burning millions of people in ovens.....she has really learned her lesson....what a wonderful gal. So kind....thoughtful....warm (like a oven).

. Marjorie Taylor Greene apologizes for comparing mask mandates to the Holocaust, insisting she's 'very much a normal person' (msn.com)
"I always want to remind everyone - I'm very much a normal person."

If she was a normal person, she would never even think of reminding people of it, let alone do it; she wouldn't have to...and no normal person would ever have made the N azi comparison either.

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
"I always want to remind everyone - I'm very much a normal person."

If she was a normal person, she would never even think of reminding people of it, let alone do it; she wouldn't have to...and no normal person would ever have made the N azi comparison either.
Maybe she should change her first name to Abby....then she would be Abby Normal.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month
Last edited:

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery

I'm surprised they didn't book the Four Seasons Total Landscaping...you know...the one between a crematorium and a dildo shop. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Well...at least with the dildo shop next door....Matt was able to buy MTG a nice present.....I bet he got her the double headed one!

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
Well...at least with the dildo shop next door....Matt was able to buy MTG a nice present.....I bet he got her the double headed one!

Communities are starting to push back on allowing the Gaetz and Greene dog and pony show in their community.

Some are saying Gaetz and Greene are raising money for the Great Messiahs Trump.

Last edited:

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
Matt and MTG are currently speaking out in front of a closed up gas station with very dirty chitters in Barstow.....there are three rattlesnakes in attendance...an old drunk gold miner with no teeth and the 14 yr. old daughter of a local Trumplican tavern owner.....the young girl is sitting on the Gaetz bus holding up a "HELP" sign.

California

TNTeenager
Matt and MTG are currently speaking out in front of a closed up gas station with very dirty chitters in Barstow....
Barstow? Nobody's outdoors there this time of year but the lot lizards. MTG? Well it figures.

You gotta be kidding.

And - I was going to reply 4 Seasons Landscaping but I see everyone thought of the same thing before I logged in.