McConnell is a LYING Piece of Crap

PRNDL

Social Butterfly
Lost Creek would not only like to own slaves but would certainly become one of Hitler's Brown Shirts and SS members had he been born a generation earlier. The psychology profile of fascists is clear enough to know that today's Proud Boys etc are the same people as the Brown Shirts and KKK. Lost would also be a very proud and militant member of the No Name Party (Native American Party) 150 years ago that actively murdered legal immigrants to keep them from voting. The guy hides behind the Constitution when it is convenient but his gut, like Cheeto's, tells him to just ignore other people's rights and do whatever he wants. If there were lynching parties in Colorado County TX, you can be sure Lost would be at the head of the line dispensing "justice".
You're a projecting freakin Lunatic.

Dftodd

TNTeenager
Yep....in addition.....he blows kamels.

Lost Creek would not only like to own slaves but would certainly become one of Hitler's Brown Shirts and SS members had he been born a generation earlier. The psychology profile of fascists is clear enough to know that today's Proud Boys etc are the same people as the Brown Shirts and KKK. Lost would also be a very proud and militant member of the No Name Party (Native American Party) 150 years ago that actively murdered legal immigrants to keep them from voting. The guy hides behind the Constitution when it is convenient but his gut, like Cheeto's, tells him to just ignore other people's rights and do whatever he wants. If there were lynching parties in Colorado County TX, you can be sure Lost would be at the head of the line dispensing "justice".
You and BJ had to have lost your dam minds. Where in any of LCR's posts has he stated anything to back your claims?

Proof?

I didn't think so. Your the poster childs for what is wrong with the democratic party.

Outlandish and hateful claims, just because you have nothing else to refute your claims.

Wishing harm on someone else because they dont agree with you.

Y'all should be proud of how shi$ty of a person you really are.

I am Steppenwolfe

TNTeenager
I'm trying to figure out how people who claim to be God fearing Christians could hear a candidate say "I'm going to ban all Muslims from entering" and turn around and vote for him. I mean, what's your excuse? Nobody has ever been able to answer this with any coherent answer. All I get is double talk about the travel ban and Obama.
That's just it... Claiming to be something isn't the same as living it.

I am Steppenwolfe

TNTeenager
Outlandish and hateful claims, just because you have nothing else to refute your claims.

Yep.... sure sounds like you trumpers.

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
You and BJ had to have lost your dam minds. Where in any of LCR's posts has he stated anything to back your claims?

Proof?

I didn't think so. Your the poster childs for what is wrong with the democratic party.

Twig hates blacks...Muslims and smart women.....he does love kamels....you know that Daf.

IslandTractor

TNTeenager

Proof?

You want proof that he was a storm trooper before he was born? Or a member of a political party that dissolved over a century ago?

The "proof" I will offer is his consistent posting of wingnut memes and consistent knee jerk uber conservative reactions to news stories. There is a pattern of behavior that can reasonably be patched together to conclude what end of the political spectrum he is on. It's possible to be an intellectual conservative but no one with any brains would ever conclude that about Lost Creek. He almost never writes a cogent thoughtful reply and instead simply pops up another brainless meme copied from a radical right wing website. There is simply no doubt he is an extremist and not a very intelligent or educated one. That leaves us with the historical question: where did Hitler's Brown Shirts and SS come from? Were they average middle of the road German citizens or were they right wing nationalist extremists? I think the answer is obvious. Today we have the "Proud Boys" and a dozen or so similar groups who represent exactly the same phenomenon on the right. As for lynch mobs, those were commonly composed of "average" racist citizens which is a description that probably fits Lost well. Not big enough balls to act on his own but very willing to join the local lynch mob with little thought. Read the Ox Bow Incident and tell me Lost wouldn't have participated.

Yeah, I'm very comfortable saying that Lost fits Hillary's description of "a basket of deplorables". We've always had a fringe fascist/nationalist/racist right wing element in this country but it has generally been bottled up by a more rational majority. Flip side are the Maoist revolutionary anarchist types on the left who are equally bottled up. What has happened since the Tea Party evolved out of Nixon's Southern Strategy is simply that racist and fascist views have become politically acceptable in some areas (like rural Texas) so people like Lost don't hesitate to show their true colors.

I stand by what I said in the earlier post.

Dftodd

TNTeenager
You want proof that he was a storm trooper before he was born? Or a member of a political party that dissolved over a century ago?

The "proof" I will offer is his consistent posting of wingnut memes and consistent knee jerk uber conservative reactions to news stories. There is a pattern of behavior that can reasonably be patched together to conclude what end of the political spectrum he is on. It's possible to be an intellectual conservative but no one with any brains would ever conclude that about Lost Creek. He almost never writes a cogent thoughtful reply and instead simply pops up another brainless meme copied from a radical right wing website. There is simply no doubt he is an extremist and not a very intelligent or educated one. That leaves us with the historical question: where did Hitler's Brown Shirts and SS come from? Were they average middle of the road German citizens or were they right wing nationalist extremists? I think the answer is obvious. Today we have the "Proud Boys" and a dozen or so similar groups who represent exactly the same phenomenon on the right. As for lynch mobs, those were commonly composed of "average" racist citizens which is a description that probably fits Lost well. Not big enough balls to act on his own but very willing to join the local lynch mob with little thought. Read the Ox Bow Incident and tell me Lost wouldn't have participated.

Yeah, I'm very comfortable saying that Lost fits Hillary's description of "a basket of deplorables". We've always had a fringe fascist/nationalist/racist right wing element in this country but it has generally been bottled up by a more rational majority. Flip side are the Maoist revolutionary anarchist types on the left who are equally bottled up. What has happened since the Tea Party evolved out of Nixon's Southern Strategy is simply that racist and fascist views have become politically acceptable in some areas (like rural Texas) so people like Lost don't hesitate to show their true colors.

I stand by what I said in the earlier post.
Yeah, and I stand by what I said earlier. Your dam mind fell off the apple cart. One thing thats consistent with liberals.

You throw unsubstantiated claims out there just to attack someone. I bet you comfortable with ripping someone out of a car and beating them to death as well, just because they are white. They gotta be a racist right?????

I've already seen where you supported those terrorists shutting down the interstate and doing just that

How about your boyfriends comment about wishing his family would get gang raped and murdered because he doesn't agree with him.

Or you wishing the same on his wife..

Both you and your boyfriend prove daily that your nothing but a big pile of steamy sh*t.

And proud little bidophiles.

IslandTractor

TNTeenager
Yeah, and I stand by what I said earlier. Your dam mind fell off the apple cart. One thing thats consistent with liberals.

You throw unsubstantiated claims out there just to attack someone. I bet you comfortable with ripping someone out of a car and beating them to death as well, just because they are white. They gotta be a racist right?????

I've already seen where you supported those terrorists shutting down the interstate and doing just that

How about your boyfriends comment about wishing his family would get gang raped and murdered because he doesn't agree with him.

Both you and your boyfriend prove daily that your nothing but a big pile of steamy sh*t.

Well, talk about unsubstantiated statements!

I don't recall ever posting about shutting down interstates. Please link to whatever post your referring to.

And, I certainly never wished that anyone's wife was gang raped and murdered. Again, please back up your direct accusation with a link.

As for being a "big pile of steamy sh*t", I'll have to agree that is simply a matter of interpretation and you are entitled to your opinion but the rest of your statements can be either verified or proven false. Balls in your court.

Dftodd

TNTeenager
Well, talk about unsubstantiated statements!

I don't recall ever posting about shutting down interstates. Please link to whatever post your referring to.

And, I certainly never wished that anyone's wife was gang raped and murdered. Again, please back up your direct accusation with a link.

As for being a "big pile of steamy sh*t", I'll have to agree that is simply a matter of interpretation and you are entitled to your opinion but the rest of your statements can be either verified or proven false. Balls in your court.
LCR's memes weren't racist. Not a one of them mentions anything about approving of slavery.

Not a one of them was racist.

Yet you feel confident in saying he wants to own slaves, is a rcist homophobe, ect... ect...

I remember seeing where you attacked his wife over a kamala harris meme.

And you accused me with being a racist because I had a huge problem with those terrorists attacking someone who was trying to get his kid to the hospital. When they shut down the interstate.

So if your accusing me of being a racist because of that.

Then it's pretty safe to assume your all in for people getting attacked and killed because of the color of their skin.

It's all here in print in the forum. So feel free to search your comments to refresh your memory about your comments.

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery

You really need to go over to Twig's house and pet his kamel.....you seem very upset.

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
LCR's memes weren't racist. Not a one of them mentions anything about approving of slavery.

Yet you feel confident in saying he wants to own slaves, is a rcist homophobe, ect... ect...

And you accused me with being a racist because I had a huge problem with those terrorists attacking someone who was trying to get his kid to the hospital. When they shut down the interstate.

Then it's pretty safe to assume your all in for people getting attacked and killed because of the color of their skin.

It's all here in print in the forum. So feel free to search your comments to refresh your memory about your comments.
While you are there....kiss his kamel...it will make you relax a bit.....maybe start a new relationship.

IslandTractor

TNTeenager

If Lost isn't a racist then there are no racists in Texas. Highly unlikely. I haven't the time to search all his copied memes (the boy has no ability to come up with his own words or thoughts) but I'd bet that there are quite a number that have racist premises or racist dog whistles.

I don't recall attacking you over the interstate protest but there have been several drivers who have intentionally driven into protesting crowds. Those drivers likely set the stage for the poor woman who was trying to get to a hospital. A truck or car driving into a throng of protesters right after several fatal instances where right wingnuts had done so on purpose is likely to be mistaken for yet another attacker. Charlottesville, Seattle, ?? others come to mind and were well publicized. There have been over 50 incidents. Here, check it out:

Vehicle Attacks Rise As Extremists Target Protesters

I don't recall calling you a racist over the woman trying to drive to the hospital incident. And, it is a flat out lie and irresponsible exaggeration to claim that I'm "all in for people getting attacked and killed because of the color of their skin". Give me a break. I have never stated anything like that in my life.

Dftodd

TNTeenager
If Lost isn't a racist then there are no racists in Texas. Highly unlikely. I haven't the time to search all his copied memes (the boy has no ability to come up with his own words or thoughts) but I'd bet that there are quite a number that have racist premises or racist dog whistles.

I don't recall attacking you over the interstate protest but there have been several drivers who have intentionally driven into protesting crowds. Those drivers likely set the stage for the poor woman who was trying to get to a hospital. A truck or car driving into a throng of protesters right after several fatal instances where right wingnuts had done so on purpose is likely to be mistaken for yet another attacker. Charlottesville, Seattle, ?? others come to mind and were well publicized. There have been over 50 incidents. Here, check it out:

I don't recall calling you a racist over the woman trying to drive to the hospital incident. And, it is a flat out lie and irresponsible exaggeration to claim that I'm "all in for people getting attacked and killed because of the color of their skin". Give me a break. I have never stated anything like that in my life.
Thats exactly what did to LCR. Why should you be treated any differently from how you treat him?

IslandTractor

TNTeenager
Thats exactly what did to LCR. Why should you be treated any differently from how you treat him?
No. I said he was a racist among other things. I did not say that he or anyone else should be killed for having any particular skin color. I stated an opinion. You told a lie. Big difference although as you are a Trump follower/sycophant I can see how you could confuse the two.

Dftodd

TNTeenager

No. I said he was a racist among other things. I did not say that he or anyone else should be killed for having any particular skin color. I stated an opinion. You told a lie. Big difference although as you are a Trump follower/sycophant I can see how you could confuse the two.
Heres what you have been saying about LCR.

Your saying he would be a n azi brown shirt, and wants to own slaves, ect..... ect......

You really need to get off your holy roller about someone lying about you. When your pretty fast in lying about someone else.

Go back and read the crap you posted.

Where has he stated he would support either slavery or the N azi's? Where sre rthe racist posts to back up your claims?

So I see how it is. It's perfectly acceptable for you to throw out outlandish claims without cause against someone.

But when it happens to you....... well just look above

Your butt hurt is showing.