McConnell is a LYING Piece of Crap

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
Heres what you have been saying about LCR.

Your saying he would be a n azi brown shirt, and wants to own slaves, ect..... ect......

You really need to get off your holy roller about someone lying about you. When your pretty fast in lying about someone else.

Go back and read the crap you posted.

Where has he stated he would support either slavery or the N azi's? Where sre rthe racist posts to back up your claims?

So I see how it is. It's perfectly acceptable for you to throw out outlandish claims without cause against someone.

But when it happens to you....... well just look above

Your butt hurt is showing.
If I posted that IT is an ***hole .. it would be provably accurate.

If I posted that IT is a narcissistic, TDS addled, pompous, lying, ***hole .. it would be provably .. even more accurate.

IslandTractor

TNTeenager
Heres what you have been saying about LCR.

Your saying he would be a n azi brown shirt, and wants to own slaves, ect..... ect......

You really need to get off your holy roller about someone lying about you. When your pretty fast in lying about someone else.

Go back and read the crap you posted.

Where has he stated he would support either slavery or the N azi's? Where sre rthe racist posts to back up your claims?

So I see how it is. It's perfectly acceptable for you to throw out outlandish claims without cause against someone.

But when it happens to you....... well just look above

Your butt hurt is showing.
Those are my opinions based on what I know. They are not flat out lies like you have been posting. You've literally stated that I thought some people should be killed. I never said that. It's a lie. I said Lost is a racist. That is an opinion. Learn the difference.

IslandTractor

TNTeenager
If I posted that IT is an ***hole .. it would be provably accurate.

If I posted that IT is a narcissistic, TDS addled, pompous, lying, ***hole .. it would be provably .. even more accurate.
And you are entitled to your opinions. I have no trouble with that. Dftodd is having a bit of trouble differentiating opinions from lies.

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
Daffy needs to pet Twig's kamel....they would both be more relaxed.

Dftodd

TNTeenager
Those are my opinions based on what I know. They are not flat out lies like you have been posting. You've literally stated that I thought some people should be killed. I never said that. It's a lie. I said Lost is a racist. That is an opinion. Learn the difference.
And where is the proof??? Or was in anonymous sources?????

You thought I was a holy roller God fearing evangelous just because I live in Arkansas.

You making your assumptions about LCR because of where he lives?

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
You need to just go smoke some weed like it showed in your self portrait you posted.
Daffy.....great response.....yer a thinker.....when you heading down to the ranch for some serious kamel talk?

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
No .. they are "FLAT OUT LIES" and you know as much.

I posted some negative (but very true) information about KAMALA and you went completely berserk. You insulted my wife, multiple times, then started calling me a racist and a N a z i.. over and over.

Yet .. when challenged .. you can't come up .. with even a sliver of proof .. of any of your insulting lies.

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery

I posted some negative (but very true) information about KAMALA and you went completely berserk. You insulted my wife, multiple times, then started calling me a racist and a N a z i.. over and over.

Yet .. when challenged .. you can't come up .. with even a sliver of proof .. of any of your insulting lies.
Twig...serious question.....is the wife OK with the relationship you have with kamels?

Dftodd

TNTeenager

It's the MO of the democratic party. Throw out all the BS slander but when it comes push to shove... They are the biggest racists and hypocrites out there.

IslandTractor

TNTeenager
And where is the proof??? Or was in anonymous sources?????

You thought I was a holy roller God fearing evangelous just because I live in Arkansas.

You making your assumptions about LCR because of where he lives?
Get yourself a dictionary. Look up the word "opinion".

IslandTractor

TNTeenager

Again, look up the word opinion in the dictionary. You are IMO a racist wingnut pro fascist. I calls'm like I sees'm. It's people with your attitudes that made up lynch mobs. Same regarding KKK, Brown Shirts and SS etc.

I find it hilarious that you guys can call us "libtards" and various flavors of commies with a straight face and yet you lose your shiet when I point out that you fit the model of a right wing nationalist fascist.