Mike Lindell.....Twitter says see ya!

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month
Their little poll...
"MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell said former President Trump 'will be back in office in August' after Lindell files a lawsuit related to the 2020 election. How likely do you think this scenario is?"
came up with this...
Not likely at all 85%
Very likely 7%
Somewhat likely 5%
Other/No opinion 3%

That tells me 7% of those who replied are totally batcrapcrazy while another 5% are almost as batcrapcrazy.

Seriously, anyone who thinks Cheeto will be back in office in August needs to be a mental hospital 24/7.

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
Their little poll...
"MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell said former President Trump 'will be back in office in August' after Lindell files a lawsuit related to the 2020 election. How likely do you think this scenario is?"
came up with this...
Not likely at all 85%
Very likely 7%
Somewhat likely 5%
Other/No opinion 3%

That tells me 7% of those who replied are totally batcrapcrazy while another 5% are almost as batcrapcrazy.

Seriously, anyone who thinks Cheeto will be back in office in August needs to be a mental hospital 24/7.

I'll let Twig and Prinly know.

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
That is funny (sort of) I believe he is very well off . . . so if he is a coke addict he is probably is a very good one . . . ;)
If you join the new GOPQ party now....you get two of his pillows and a set of sheets.....the sheets are orange with yellow stains already built in in honor of Donald Trump.

Molalla1

TNTeenager
If you join the new GOPQ party now....you get two of his pillows and a set of sheets.....the sheets are orange with yellow stains already built in in honor of Donald Trump.
OK, no but thank you . . . I am a life member of the GOP.

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
OK, no but thank you . . . I am a life member of the GOP.
You currently belong to a group being lead by Trump and his lemmings.....they are the GOPQ....your choice......a true republican would not want anything to do with them.