Minneapolis Police Disbandment Will Be Question on November City Ballot

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
If I was a police Officer or resident of Minneapolis I would be leaving without delay. If a Police Officer I would promptly resign and let the residents and Business owners of Minneapolis start getting exactly what they want, a lawless City.

Minneapolis Police Disbandment Will Be Question on November City Ballot (newsweek.com)

Look at the "Disband Police" Organizer talking to a home owner. Look at the jail house security door the home owner has to protect himself and property. He really needs to sign the Eliminate the Police Petition.

1628705333985.png

Last edited:

Gator6x4

TNTeenager

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
No way I could ever sound like Trump. He hates Law Enforcement.

Wow, I dislike trump but you are clearly diluted. Like the trumplicans you speak of you guys are so partisan it's ridiculous. Waste of anyone's time to discuss.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
I don’t think he knows how Mace. Did you ever see LCR post anything other than insults and pro Trump lies?
Thank you for showing how diluted you are. I'm insulting yet you say nothing to DB aka Jerry. Pro trump? Man, just soooo partisan.

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
Thank you for showing how diluted you are. I'm insulting yet you say nothing to DB aka Jerry. Pro trump? Man, just soooo partisan.
Thanks for admitting you are insulting. But really, you didn’t have to post it. We already knew.

Really loved it when a person of your personal bragged about intellectual capacity used the word diluted.;):p:confused::cool:

Diluted.

(of a liquid) weakened by the addition of water or another solvent.
"diluted fruit juice"

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Thanks for admitting you are insulting. But really, you didn’t have to post it. We already knew.

Really loved it when a person of your personal bragged about intellectual capacity used the word diluted.;):p:confused::cool:

Diluted.

(of a liquid) weakened by the addition of water or another solvent.
"diluted fruit juice"
TSTR

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
JB, and you know this how? From his posts made? I have read his posts and many times he has stated that he did not vote for Trump nor
does he like him . . .
Well Mo....you do have a proven track record of believing liars......I mean you voted for Trump so get off your high horse. .

Molalla1

TNTeenager
Well Mo....you do have a proven track record of believing liars......I mean you voted for Trump so get off your high horse. .
This ^^^^^ is your answer . . . he is a liar . . . and I am on my "high horse" . . . :ROFLMAO:.

drssg

Regular
Minneapolis residents no longer have to bother with renewing their vehicle license tags, because officers are not allowed to pull a car over for this issue.

"At this time, the less contact that people have with the police, the safer the community will be," said Trahern Crews, co-founder and lead organizer of Black Lives Matter Minnesota. "If Minneapolis takes these bold steps, we can be a model for the rest of the country."

At the end of the article, it notes that New York's "stop-and-frisk" policy was later ruled unconstitutional. It fails to note the benefit in crime reduction that New York saw from actually enforcing laws.

I think we have seen in other cities that not enforcing laws just breeds more contempt for the law in general.

Through all of this controversy, I have yet to see a single public service announcement that fighting with a police officer is a dangerous activity and should be avoided. If BLM really cared about black lives, this could provide more benefits than vilifying the police at every opportunity.