• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

My Theory on some of the discord over there.

Diggin_It!

Regular
Can't be posted over there. The Groan whine thread is full of people complaining about moderation, yet it seems some of the posts in that thread are committing the same violations.

Roughly five years ago, a great demon was unleashed on the world and it spread hate far and wide, dividing people who used to get along well. Will the world ever recover from the ills of January '17?

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
Of course there was no hate in politics before '17.... give me a break. I don't even like trump but to say that's when it started is just bs.
When did Hillary jump on with the Steele dossier? Before 17
When did Clinton employ the bimbo team to go after women who were harassed and raped by him? Yup same
When was Judge Bork vilified which started the scotus fights? Ditto

You come over here, post a lie and then run off and never answer your lies, so get lost.

Molalla1

TNTeenager
Of course there was no hate in politics before '17.... give me a break. I don't even like trump but to say that's when it started is just bs.
When did Hillary jump on with the Steele dossier? Before 17
When did Clinton employ the bimbo team to go after women who were harassed and raped by him? Yup same
When was Judge Bork vilified which started the scotus fights? Ditto

You come over here, post a lie and then run off and never answer your lies, so get lost.
The "demon" I agreed to was "us" the people . . .

I am Steppenwolfe

TNTeenager
Can't be posted over there. The Groan whine thread is full of people complaining about moderation, yet it seems some of the posts in that thread are committing the same violations.

Roughly five years ago, a great demon was unleashed on the world and it spread hate far and wide, dividing people who used to get along well. Will the world ever recover from the ills of January '17?

The Cult of Trump will destroy America. These idiots can't seem to fathom our Democracy is on the line for an Oligarch...

quark

Regular
Unfortunate, but some spineless "Republicans" need to go the way of retirement before the party can live up to its history again.

What a flipping mess our politicians are.

Molalla1

TNTeenager
Unfortunate, but some spineless "Republicans" need to go the way of retirement before the party can live up to its history again.

What a flipping mess our politicians are.
It is on both sides quark . . .