Obama's Superspreader party..

Booger

Social Butterfly
I see 63 of the attendees to Obozo's 60th birthday bash have tested positive for Covid. How nice. Obama a and his darling he-she wife Mooch are quite the pair. One good thing and that is, all the infectee's are Democrat and I'm sure most are Hollywierd types too.

Maybe Pelousy contracted it as well, she was there, maskless and mingling as well.

Don't want to see anything bad happen to Obozo as he's one of the prime directors of Biden's policy decisions, aka: one of the puppet masters.

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month
I see 63 of the attendees to Obozo's 60th birthday bash have tested positive for Covid. How nice. Obama a and his darling he-she wife Mooch are quite the pair. One good thing and that is, all the infectee's are Democrat and I'm sure most are Hollywierd types too.

Maybe Pelousy contracted it as well, she was there, maskless and mingling as well.

Don't want to see anything bad happen to Obozo as he's one of the prime directors of Biden's policy decisions, aka: one of the puppet masters.

^Apparently not true^.

"At least 63 people on the island of Martha's Vineyard have tested positive for COVID-19 following the 60th birthday party of former US President Barack Obama that took place last Saturday.

'At this time we're not aware of any cases connected to the Obama party,' Tisbury health agent and boards of health spokesperson Maura Valley told the Daily Mail. 'It's a little too early and the only way we're going to know is through comprehensive contact tracing.' "

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
^Apparently not true^.

"At least 63 people on the island of Martha's Vineyard have tested positive for COVID-19 following the 60th birthday party of former US President Barack Obama that took place last Saturday.

'At this time we're not aware of any cases connected to the Obama party,' Tisbury health agent and boards of health spokesperson Maura Valley told the Daily Mail. 'It's a little too early and the only way we're going to know is through comprehensive contact tracing.' "
'At this time we're not aware of any cases connected to the Obama party,'
Tisbury health agent and boards of health spokesperson Maura Valley told the Daily Mail. 'It's a little too early and the only way we're going to know is through comprehensive contact tracing.' "
Jeez Mace you know the truth will upset him. He was working so hard on his lie.

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
^Apparently not true^.

Well....Booger likes to say bad things about black people and dems.....I don't recall him ever saying anything about the spreader parties Trump held at the WH....somehow.....he didn't hear anything about those parties.......Booger is not smart.