Oddball and/or out-of-the-ordinary news stories.

Gator6x4

TNTeenager

California

TNTeenager
I am constantly amazed at the artistic creativity in some people and I struggle with drawing a straight line.
Ditto. I've accumuilated enough welding gear and scrap objects that I could weld up something artistic and amazing. But I can't imagine anything to construct.

Instead I'm modifying tractor implements to fit the QuickHitch etc. I guess that's imaginative, but only in a narrow engineering sense.

This artist's works are found unexpectedly on back roads all over this part of the county.

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month
This song ain't much of a song but it just so happens the subject of the song was "born in Big Beaver" which just happens to be my home town which had a population of 10 in the our 2016 census. In its heyday – the 1920s – Big Beaver boasted 300 people, a six-room schoolhouse and four grain elevators, including, in 1925, the biggest inland grain terminal in the British Empire. Here's a sample of what you can buy at the old timey general store in town.

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
This song ain't much of a song but it just so happens the subject of the song was "born in Big Beaver" which just happens to be my home town which had a population of 10 in the our 2016 census. In its heyday – the 1920s – Big Beaver boasted 300 people, a six-room schoolhouse and four grain elevators, including, in 1925, the biggest inland grain terminal in the British Empire. Here's a sample of what you can buy at the old timey general store in town.

Love Warren Zevon...saw him in concert several times...great songwriter. Big Beaver....great city name.....so many potential logos!

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
Just when you thought it couldn't get any crazier... :rolleyes:

If the "sovereign Moors" want houses, put them in The Big House...for a long time.
I have talked to Law Enforcement Personnel who have had calls for assistance and encountered Moors. They said be ready for a lot of lies and a sure fire racial discrimination complaint being filed that will garner a lot of BLM support. The Moor's do not recognize any of the nations laws saying they are White Man Laws and they are not subject to them. The thought of putting them in the Big House is a good one but something hard to do. One one think when you steal and forcibly take possession of a half million dollar house, Grand Theft Larceny, or felony larceny occurred. But when judged by a jury of their peers a lot of Jury Nullification occurs in such adverse possession trials.

The public is somewhat aware of the Terrorist Sovereign Citizens Movement. Terry Nichols, the Oklahoma City Bomber was a Sovereign Citizen.

Wesley Snipes the actor is a Sovereign Citizen. The Government had to use the Al Capone law, Income Tax Evasion to finally put him in the Big House. https://www.quora.com/Are-there-any-celebrities-who-believe-in-the-Sovereign-Citizens-or-Traveler-ideology

Moor Sovereign Citizens are hard for Law Enforcement to locate and identify because of community assimilation providing them a cloak of invisibility. Information about the "Moor" Sovereign Citizens Movement and Group has just recently started to reach the publics radar screen on extremist groups. The armed standoff in Wakefield, Massachusetts between a group of Moors and Law Enforcement helped by shining a light on the group.

https://www.justsecurity.org/77328/sovereign-citizens-more-than-paper-terrorists/

Last edited:

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month