Oddball and/or out-of-the-ordinary news stories.

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
Pretty stiff fine but warranted, considering the ramifications of what she was doing,..

I agree Mace that action needed to be taken because what she was doing was not only dangerous to herself but to others as well, but the $60,000 fine was in my opinion over the top.

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
Look at the video and listen for, "Seen leaving a Drug House". Look at the vehicle closely and see if you see any special equipment that has been added which enables a paraplegic to drive a motor vehicle. Listen also for "I am going to help you out of the vehicle - which prompted the response you are not going to touch me" .

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month
Look at the video and listen for, "Seen leaving a Drug House". Look at the vehicle closely and see if you see any special equipment that has been added which enables a paraplegic to drive a motor vehicle. Listen also for "I am going to help you out of the vehicle - which prompted the response you are not going to touch me" .

I looked and saw what appears to be "special equipment". If played at 1/4 normal speed it's much easier to see.

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
I looked and saw what appears to be "special equipment". If played at 1/4 normal speed it's much easier to see.

This guy appears to be a loser for sure....but....fact is.....the cop would not have done the same thing if this dude was white.....