• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

Oddball and/or out-of-the-ordinary news stories.

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Who ever thought this could happen?

The only thing that could out do that is three sets of twins born on the same day!

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Judge has head buried up his a s s......WTF???

From your link:
"Findley explained the judge is differentiating the facts of the case from the questions the jury must answer. Since Rittenhouse is claiming he acted in self-defense, the question is not who shot three people, killing two of them, but rather if Rittenhouse was justified in defending himself out of fear of bodily harm. If his lawyers can show he had reason to believe the men were each engaged in activities such as looting, rioting and arson at the time, that could sway the jury to accept Rittenhouse's defense."

Kyle Rittenhouse deliberately left his home in Antioch, Illinois and crossed the state line to get to Kenosha, Wisconsin when he knew there was protesting with looting, rioting and arson going on. He put himself into harm's way and because of that, he should not be able to claim he was "defending himself out of fear of bodily harm". It also was totally illegal for him to be in possession of a gun so if he hadn't been committing a criminal act in the first place, he wouldn't have shot anyone.

He's guilty.

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
From your link:
"Findley explained the judge is differentiating the facts of the case from the questions the jury must answer. Since Rittenhouse is claiming he acted in self-defense, the question is not who shot three people, killing two of them, but rather if Rittenhouse was justified in defending himself out of fear of bodily harm. If his lawyers can show he had reason to believe the men were each engaged in activities such as looting, rioting and arson at the time, that could sway the jury to accept Rittenhouse's defense."

Kyle Rittenhouse deliberately left his home in Antioch, Illinois and crossed the state line to get to Kenosha, Wisconsin when he knew there was protesting going on. He put himself into harm's way and because of that, he should not be able to claim he was "defending himself out of fear of bodily harm". It also was totally illegal for him to be in possession of a gun so if he hadn't been committing a criminal act in the first place, he wouldn't have shot anyone.

He's guilty.
Plus......he used the check he got from Trump during covid to purchase his AR15......good use of those funds.......he knew exactly what is plan was.

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
You'd think somebody would have had the smarts to do a little double checking to make sure they had the right apartment first before they cleaned it out, especially considering everything that was in it. Nobody just walks away and leaves all that behind...

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
I saw a ghost once.....no schitt....in fact....there were several....at least a dozen......they looked like they had white robes on and hoods.....several were carrying Trump MAGA signs.....they were burning a cross in a field......one ghost bowed his head.....his hood fell off....Icould have sworn it was Eric Trump but....I did have a few beers in me. .

Joe Schmo

Regular

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
There are "preachers" on TV that sell prayer cloths... lowest of the low...
I love to see Jimmy Swaggert cry during his sermons.....I mean......that guy is great......s hit......I prayed for two hours after his show.