• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

Oops Supreme Court Judge Of The United States Communicating With A Republican Governor That Had A Case Under Review By The Supreme Court

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Nope..Know how to tell? I would have used the word corrupted.
I get the distinct feeling the lost one doesn't know what either word actually means.

As verbs the difference between corrupt and corrode is that corrupt is to make ; to change from good to bad; to draw away from the right path; to deprave; to pervert while corrode is to eat away by degrees; to wear away or diminish by gradually separating or destroying small particles of, as by action of a strong acid or a caustic alkali.

As an adjective corrupt is in a depraved state; debased; perverted; morally degenerate; weak in morals.

Corrupt is the better word I believe.

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
I get the distinct feeling the lost one doesn't know what either word actually means.

As verbs the difference between corrupt and corrode is that corrupt is to make ; to change from good to bad; to draw away from the right path; to deprave; to pervert while corrode is to eat away by degrees; to wear away or diminish by gradually separating or destroying small particles of, as by action of a strong acid or a caustic alkali.

As an adjective corrupt is in a depraved state; debased; perverted; morally degenerate; weak in morals.

Shame on you you went and told him.:LOL:(y)(y)(y)

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth

What I do know is that YOU .. and GAYtor .. are both full of s h I t.

What I do know is that YOU .. have some very severe problems .. going on in YOUR country .. with your new Facist Government.

What I do know is that YOU don't seem interested in dealing with Canada's new Facist Government .. indicating that you must support YOUR anew Facist Government.

What I do know is that most of us .. other than GAYtor .. could give a ratz a s s ..what you think about OUR Country.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth

GAYtor didn't even give you a "like" after you gave him one?

Whuuu?

IMG_2124.GIF

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
What I do know is that YOU .. and GAYtor .. are both full of s h I t.

What I do know is that YOU .. have some very severe problems .. going on in YOUR country .. with your new Facist Government.

What I do know is that YOU don't seem interested in dealing with Canada's new Facist Government .. indicating that you must support YOUR anew Facist Government.

What I do know is that most of us .. other than GAYtor .. could give a ratz a s s ..what you think about OUR Country.
You should learn what you are talking about before you start flapping your fat oversized lips...

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
It all this a s s bite .. really has.

He's a JB Groupie .. with a fake dogs avatar.
Attaboy..... way to go, only one word and a avatar when you have many rebuttals to a post, right??????

All the following are a collection or a compendium of the usual rebuttals by Lostcreekranch in response to a post on TNT.

Remember now, due and proper attribution is being given and credited to LOSTCREEKRANCH.

Still "STUCK .. ON STOOPID"???

You really are one stupid moron.

Hypocrisy...at its lowest.

GAYtor..is losing it..again

Get lost...Creepy Stalker!

Boring..the first time..Dumbass.

You are so eaten up..by your TDS

You're tooooo fu..king stoopid to reply to .. dumbass.

They're NOT who you think they are .. Dumbass.

Prove that .. Dumbass.

GFYS .. Creepy Narcissistic Stalker

Whataboutism – “The technique or practice of responding to an accusation or difficult question by making a counteraccusation or raising a different issue.”

Kenosha was a "crime scene" from August 23rd .. before Rittenhouse was even in Kenosha .. Dumbass. It was NEVER .. a "protest".

To defend his Anti Vax stance lostcreekranch has special rebuttal responses. Again please note: Due and proper attribution and credit is given to lostcreekranch for what is posted as 1. & 2.

• You’re Not fully vaxxed..until Lord Fauci says..you’re fully vaxxed

• If you weren’t so f..king stoopid..you might understand the difference between being “anti-Vaccine” and “anti-Vaccine MANDATES”.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
Attaboy..... way to go, only one word and a avatar when you have many rebuttals to a post, right??????

All the following are a collection or a compendium of the usual rebuttals by Lostcreekranch in response to a post on TNT.

Remember now, due and proper attribution is being given and credited to LOSTCREEKRANCH.

Still "STUCK .. ON STOOPID"???

You really are one stupid moron.

Hypocrisy...at its lowest.

GAYtor..is losing it..again

Get lost...Creepy Stalker!

Boring..the first time..Dumbass.

You are so eaten up..by your TDS

You're tooooo fu..king stoopid to reply to .. dumbass.

They're NOT who you think they are .. Dumbass.

Prove that .. Dumbass.

GFYS .. Creepy Narcissistic Stalker

Whataboutism – “The technique or practice of responding to an accusation or difficult question by making a counteraccusation or raising a different issue.”

Kenosha was a "crime scene" from August 23rd .. before Rittenhouse was even in Kenosha .. Dumbass. It was NEVER .. a "protest".

To defend his Anti Vax stance lostcreekranch has special rebuttal responses. Again please note: Due and proper attribution and credit is given to lostcreekranch for what is posted as 1. & 2.

• You’re Not fully vaxxed..until Lord Fauci says..you’re fully vaxxed

• If you weren’t so f..king stoopid..you might understand the difference between being “anti-Vaccine” and “anti-Vaccine MANDATES”.

IMG_2216.GIF