Pence is an IDIOT!

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month
Can you be a bigger idiot? Pence......."I don't think Trump and I will ever see eye to eye on that day!" Are you f**king kidding me Mikey.....the SOB was willing to let a mob hang you......you really are a dumbass!

Did Mike Pence just doom his 2024 chances? (msn.com)
If they had caught Pence at the capitol, his last words just before the noose tightened would have been "Donald, I'm going to miss you! Love ya!"

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
If they had caught Pence at the capitol, his last words just before the noose tightened would have been "Donald, I'm going to miss you! Love ya!"
Yep...and the GOPQ leadership would still not want to have a commission...they would say the visitors were just normal tourists and thought it was a knot tying class sponsored by the WH!

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
Wonder if Mike's "Not seeing eye to eye with Trump" comment has something to do with his lips always kissing Donald's a s s??

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
Wonder if....when Mike's new granddaughter get a few years older....he'll ever play "hangman" with her?

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
Interesting....Mike Pence says that he doesn't see eye to eye with Trump.....if you think about it....either did Sarah Sanders.