Poor Kellyanne.....

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
From the mouth of a 15 year old.....comes truth. Kellyanne is a poor mother.

Most states and the District of Columbia require a juvenile to be 16years old or older before they can file or be emancipated. The exception being, at age 14 -18 with a court-appointed guardian or through a relative or friend who is 18 or older.

I wonder which will apply in this case.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
Most states and the District of Columbia require a juvenile to be 16years old or older before they can file or be emancipated. The exception being, at age 14 -18 with a court-appointed guardian or through a relative or friend who is 18 or older.

If you weren't so TDS addled and blind to facts .. you'd realize that this .. might be why the parents are taking a different life path.

You might consider not letting desperate TWATS .. like Jerry .. lead you around by your nose ring?

Do like I do .. when you see a Jerry post .. keep moving along. They're not worth reading.

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery

I feel sorry for the kids.....hopefully they can get some help.....both parents are a bit strange.

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
We had to throw out a very used floor mop the other day.......made me think of Kellyanne Conway.....wonder how she's doing?

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
If you're mop look's like her hair . . . I would discard it.
Exactly why we tossedit....plus.....the mop had a little more meat on it's bones.......Kellyanne always looked like she was ridden hard and put away wet.

Joe Schmo

Regular
Exactly why we tossedit....plus.....the mop had a little more meat on it's bones.......Kellyanne always looked like she was ridden hard and put away wet.
Twiggy lusted after her... must have been that horse face...

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
Twiggy lusted after her... must have been that horse face...
You've had a problem with truth .. for a long time .. Stephanie.

You've had how many user names .. since your TNT permanent ban last year?

Suggestion .. for your next new TNT User Name?

How about;

NarcissisticPatheticLoserFromSWVirginia ??

BTW .. Make sure you "REPORT" me .. you feckless TWAT !