• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

Radical Rightwing Domestic Terrorism

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
One little bit from the article is incredible...

"Broden, a former Republican candidate for Congress, said in a 2010 interview that violent insurrection is “on the table” to overthrow the federal government “by any means necessary.”
(Broden is now an executive committeeman and Republican Party of Texas state official.)"

He didn't sneak into the position of being "an executive committeeman and Republican Party of Texas state official"...

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
So have we put Trump on the "no fly" list since he is a domestic terrorist?
I think he is getting his 757’s recertification so he can again fly on Trump Air. Last I heard one of the engines has to be replaced. Engine replacement on a 757 is probably going to cost 8-10 million. Plus all instruments will probably need recertified.

Got a flight ready Rolls Royce RB211 gathering dust Trump will probably rent it. He is looking for a one cycle engine (One takeoff - One landing) to get the 757 to Louisiana for maintenance.

1612066100099.jpeg

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
You got to love it....Eric had to fly coach from Florida to NY last week. Beautiful!

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
Did Trump ask McCarthy to come down to Mar a lago a few days ago or did Putin tell him to go down there?

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
I couldn't agree more. I no longer identify as a Christian, I am simply a believer. God forbid I get lumped in with those maniacs...
You are a good man....with integrity and common sense. I respect your beliefs.

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
Sad to say but the Republican Party has become not a Political Organization but a follower of QAnon's radicalism by TRUMPERS. The Senator from Nebraska is facing Censorship from the Nebraska GOP for not supporting Trumps attempt to overthrow the Democracy of the United States.

" Senator Ben Sasse, who’s been censured by the state party in the past for not supporting Trump, is facing disciplinary action again for attacking Trump’s unsuccessful efforts to overturn his defeat in the presidential election at the hands of Joe Biden. They are also targeting him for decrying Trump’s encouragement of the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol by right wing extremists and other Trump supporters who attempted to derail the congressional certification of Biden’s Electoral College victory. Five people, including a Capitol Police officer, were killed during the insurrection."

Sasse hits back at state GOP amid censure attempt: ‘Politics isn't about the weird worship of one dude’ | Fox News