• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

Read This It Is Like Trying To Have A Conservation With Lostcreekranch And Schrute Farm

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
A7704D87-6ED8-471B-B7E0-D9F08901A918.jpeg

Waaaaaaaaaaaa, they're not liking my lying posts waaaaaaaa

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
Conservation? Do you EVER proofread your posts .. Dumbass?
‘First off let me tell you again. I got tired of typing something on my IPad and having to go back an change words into what I originally typed. Now I change it one time and leave it. Conversation is spelled Conversation. When I typed the original post that was not good enough it kept changing it to, Conservation. So I said the h e l l with it Lostcreekranch will tell me about it When he uses it as a focal point for deflection.Siri is the b i t c h hiding in all apple products.

Have you not also noticed a lot of words I post have a big Capital Letter in the middle of the word?

But, thanks for proving my point which the Web Link highlighted.

Last edited:

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
‘First off let me tell you again. I got tired of typing something on my IPad and having to go back an change words into what I originally typed. Now I change it one time and leave it. Conversation is spelled Conversation. When I typed the original post that was not good enough it kept changing it to, Conservation. So I said the h e l l with it Lostcreekranch will tell me about it When he uses it as a focal point for deflection.Siri is the b i t c h hiding in all apple products.

Have you not also noticed a lot of words I post have a big Capital Letter in the middle of the word?

Waaaaaa! Waaaaaaa! Waaaaaaa!

Your iPad .. kicked your Dumbass.

IMG_1821.GIF

Maybe you'll think twice .. before naming other members in an insulting thread title .. WITH the WRONG WORD USED .. you pathetic, narcissistic, Dumbass.

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
Waaaaaa! Waaaaaaa! Waaaaaaa!

Your iPad .. kicked your Dumbass.

View attachment 9986

Maybe you'll think twice .. before naming other members in an insulting thread title .. WITH the WRONG WORD USED .. you pathetic, narcissistic, Dumbass.
Never have. I would not think of infringing on something your have a boilerplate patent on.

1637268410390.png

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month

So which is it typed or Siri? That's liars problem, the story always changes.

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
EVERYTHING .. Sets off GAYtor.

He spends his entire day on TNT .. getting set off by every conservative post or poster. GAYtor even had to put a HD cooling fan on his GOOGLER.
Comical … Really comical. There is a terrific difference between a conservative and a right wing nut Trumper.

This will explain it too you but I doubt you will read it because it will take approximately 30 minutes.

Here is what Trumpers do publish lies and then double down when the published article is proven to be a lie.

Last edited:

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
Comical … Really comical. There is a terrific difference between a conservative and a right wing nut Trumper.

This will explain it too you but I doubt you will read it because it will take approximately 30 minutes.

Here is what Trumpers do publish lies and then double down when the published article is proven to be a lie.

" but I doubt you will read it "

I rarely read the Leftard sites .. you link too .. so why would I spend 30 minutes on this crap?

BTW .. anyone so desperate that they need to NAME OTHER MEMBERS .. in the Title of a Thread .. should be ...... by a goat!

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
" but I doubt you will read it "

I rarely read the Leftard sites .. you link too .. so why would I spend 30 minutes on this crap?

BTW .. anyone so desperate that they need to NAME OTHER MEMBERS .. in the Title of a Thread .. should be ...... by a goat!
So you are saying then, Marjorie Taylor Greene is a GOAT?

“Rep. Fred Upton, R-Mich., went public with death threats he received this month after Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., called him and 12 other GOP colleagues who voted for a Trump-opposed infrastructure bill “Republican traitors” and shared their office telephone numbers on Twitter.

What about Paul Gosar is he beyond GOAT and has been elevated to Whale Defecation which is at the bottom of the ocean.

“Rep. Paul Gosar, R-Ariz., was censured last week by the Democratic-led House after posting an anime video that depicted him attacking Biden and killing Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y.”

Bottom line I find it amusing when someone insults someone then objects to having this person name them as the insulted. This tactic may have worked for the school yard bully were you went to school but it did not fly at the schools I attended.

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
This is my original post in post 19. See if you see any difference between this post and post # 19.

So you are saying then, Marjorie Taylor Greene is a GOAT?

“Rep. Fred Upton, R-Mich., went public with death threats he received this month after Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., called him and 12 other GOP colleagues who voted for a Trump-opposed infrastructure bill “Republican traitors” and shared their office telephone numbers on Twitter.

What about Paul Gosar is he beyond GOAT and has been elevated to Whale Defecation which is at the bottom of the ocean.

“Rep. Paul Gosar, R-Ariz., was censured last week by the Democratic-led House after posting an anime video that depicted him attacking Biden and killing Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y.”

Bottom line I find it amusing when someone insults someone then objects to having this person name them as the insulter. This tactic may have worked for the school yard bully were you went to school but it did not fly at the schools I attended.