• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

Read This It Is Like Trying To Have A Conservation With Lostcreekranch And Schrute Farm

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
So you are saying then, Marjorie Taylor Greene is a GOAT?

“Rep. Fred Upton, R-Mich., went public with death threats he received this month after Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., called him and 12 other GOP colleagues who voted for a Trump-opposed infrastructure bill “Republican traitors” and shared their office telephone numbers on Twitter.

What about Paul Gosar is he beyond GOAT and has been elevated to Whale Defecation which is at the bottom of the ocean.

“Rep. Paul Gosar, R-Ariz., was censured last week by the Democratic-led House after posting an anime video that depicted him attacking Biden and killing Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y.”

Bottom line I find it amusing when someone insults someone then objects to having this person name them as the insulted. This tactic may have worked for the school yard bully were you went to school but it did not fly at the schools I attended.
Your entire post .. is STOOPID .. even for you!

"So you are saying then,"

You should stop trying to tell others .. what they're saying .. Dumbass.

"Bottom Line" .... Using other Member's Names, in a thread title .. just to be insulting .. demonstrates your desperation to "appear"relevant.

You aren't relevant but are .. desperate.

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
Your entire post .. is STOOPID .. even for you!

"So you are saying then,"

You should stop trying to tell others .. what they're saying .. Dumbass.

"Bottom Line" .... Using other Member's Names, in a thread title .. just to be insulting .. demonstrates your desperation to "appear"relevant.

You aren't relevant but are .. desperate.
I think you should instead of giving advise to others on what they should do, is follow and adhere to the advise you try to give to others.

Joesph Goebbels Minister of propaganda philosophy was, ““If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.”

The down side to that is although some people will believe the lie when first told they will soon realize what was stated was a lie and view the one who constantly told the lie as being a ridiculous liar.

Last edited:

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
I think you should instead of giving advise to others on what they should do, is follow and adhere to the advise you try to give to others.

Joesph Goebbels Minister of propaganda philosophy was, ““If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.”

The down side to that is although some people will believe the lie when first told they will soon realize what was stated was a lie and view the one who constantly told the lie as being a ridiculous liar.
You're .. the big liar here .. over and over and over.

A desperate, non-relevant, .. LIAR.