Republican Bankruptcy For US Coming On October 18th, 2021

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
The Republican sought after Bankruptcy for the US is coming on October 18th, 2021. A country that has always been know for paying it's bills and has never before defaulted on a financial transaction is getting ready to join the likes of a lot of people living in the US today, borrow and spend but never pay anything back.

U.S. could hit the debt ceiling on October 18, Janet Yellen says (msn.com)

"If the debt limit isn’t raised by Oct. 18, Yellen warned, “the full faith and credit of the United States would be impaired, and our country would likely face a financial crisis and economic recession."

Yellen warns delay in raising debt limit will slow economy (timesunion.com)

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
We all know it's political postering done by both sides buts let's scare the unwashed into thinking we're all gonna die........ ☠

notatrumpfan

There has always been political posturing but it's a little different this time. The grand leader of the GOP (won't mention any names) is telling his sheep not to worry about bankruptcy. He's done it a bunch of times and always came out smelling like a rose. Most of his worshipers will be willing to follow him off the cliff, the country be damned.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
There has always been political posturing but it's a little different this time. The grand leader of the GOP (won't mention any names) is telling his sheep not to worry about bankruptcy. He's done it a bunch of times and always came out smelling like a rose. Most of his worshipers will be willing to follow him off the cliff, the country be damned.
We both know McConnell and McCarthy are not listening to trump gator, so stop your political rhetoric. They ALL do it to stop the other sides agenda.
Imo, trump has NO WAY to win any R nomination so I couldn't care less what he says or wants.

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
We both know McConnell and McCarthy are not listening to trump gator, so stop your political rhetoric. They ALL do it to stop the other sides agenda.
Imo, trump has NO WAY to win any R nomination so I couldn't care less what he says or wants.
‘You really do live in a fantasy world don’t you.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
‘You really do live in a fantasy world don’t you.
Your insults don't change the fact that you have no evidence that either minority leader follows what a past impotent president says. I have no dog in this fight so I have no reason to disagree other than to follow the facts.

now log on as your alternate ego to like your posts. Haha

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
Your insults don't change the fact that you have no evidence that either minority leader follows what a past impotent president says. I have no dog in this fight so I have no reason to disagree other than to follow the facts.

now log on as your alternate ego to like your posts. Haha

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
I already admitted fault there gator. Grow up.

You can't answer a simple question "Who's Lying?"
One does not know who is lying if they were not present when something was said or done or a audio video exists of the event.

You of course knew all that before you asked the question.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
One does not know who is lying if they were not present when something was said or done or a audio video exists of the event.

You of course knew all that before you asked the question.
No worries, anyone watching with any objectivity know that Biden lied. But you knew that but cannot admit it.

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
Sure....we all believe you are not a Trumper.......can you say Cheeto?

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
"Senator Joe Manchin is clear on where he stands on the national debt and Joe Biden's spending plan. But just in case anyone wasn't sure, he made his feelings crystal clear after a nasty speech by Chuck Schumer.

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (N.Y.) came to the floor after 11 Senate Republicans sided with the entire Democratic caucus to defeat a GOP filibuster of a two-month debt-ceiling hike, blasting Republicans for playing a "dangerous" game of "brinksmanship."

Schumer's comments didn't sit well with Manchin. His clear disgust was even caught on camera during the speech.

According to reports from the Senate chamber, Manchin told Schumer to his face that his speech was " "f***ing stupid."

"Civility is gone," said Manchin when approached by reporters after the vote.

Manchin is correct in his assessment. Schumer's comments made no sense when you consider that Republicans told Democrats to lift the debt ceiling on their own. They didn't need the GOP to get around the filibuster. All they had to do was use the reconciliation process that they love so much. Of course, they couldn't do it because of all the Democratic infighting."

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
"Thursday night, after the Senate invoked cloture on a bill to extend the debt ceiling through early December, Schumer got up and gave a speech praising his fellow Democrats and ripping into Republicans — the very Republicans who just made it possible for the majority to avoid using reconciliation to avoid a potential government default and possible shutdown."