Republican Bankruptcy For US Coming On October 18th, 2021

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
"Senator Joe Manchin is clear on where he stands on the national debt and Joe Biden's spending plan. But just in case anyone wasn't sure, he made his feelings crystal clear after a nasty speech by Chuck Schumer.

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (N.Y.) came to the floor after 11 Senate Republicans sided with the entire Democratic caucus to defeat a GOP filibuster of a two-month debt-ceiling hike, blasting Republicans for playing a "dangerous" game of "brinksmanship."

Schumer's comments didn't sit well with Manchin. His clear disgust was even caught on camera during the speech.

According to reports from the Senate chamber, Manchin told Schumer to his face that his speech was " "f***ing stupid."

"Civility is gone," said Manchin when approached by reporters after the vote.

Manchin is correct in his assessment. Schumer's comments made no sense when you consider that Republicans told Democrats to lift the debt ceiling on their own. They didn't need the GOP to get around the filibuster. All they had to do was use the reconciliation process that they love so much. Of course, they couldn't do it because of all the Democratic infighting."
Interesting that a guy who claims "civility is gone" tells someone he is F**king stupid...isn't it?? As for Manchin......he nothing more than a dirty politican who wants to ensure his next election. Glad to see you still are against the country Twig and want to see it go under.

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
Look what a Republican Congressman who opposes raising the debt celling is sending out. He is upset Federal Offices will not be open.
1634280306154.pngOctober 14, 2021
E-mail Updates
Yes, please periodically send me e-mail updates.*

*By subscribing to my e-mail updates, you are authorizing me to send regular e-mail updates from my office to your e- mail account.​
Dear Friend,
For over a year and a half, senior citizens who showed up expecting help at their local Social Security office have been met with a “CLOSED” sign. When COVID-19 hit, the Social Security Administration, like the rest of the world, shut their doors to the public. The problem was that they never reopened.

More than 1,000 Social Security Administration Field Offices are dotted across the country, giving seniors a place to go when they have trouble getting the benefits they've earned through the program. It's where they can sit down and have a face-to-face conversation about their Social Security benefits and any issues they may be facing with them.

When those offices closed their doors to America's seniors in March 2020, everyone was pushed to relay their problems over the phone, through email or mail. That just doesn't work for everyone. It's not the same.

For one, not every senior has a phone, an email address, and some don't even have a physical address to pick up their mail. Our seniors also don’t deserve endless wait times on the phone. Not to mention, many seniors would rather just sit down and have a face-to-face conversation about their issue with the program. On top of that, no one should have to mail in sensitive documents if they don’t want to.

Now, the Social Security Administration says they will meet in-person in “limited, critical situations.” However, there’s very little that qualifies under that definition. That doesn’t cut it either.

Earlier this week, I joined with several of my colleagues to call on the Social Security Administration and the federal government employees' union to come up with a plan to safely get these offices fully open again. We’ve had the tools to do so for months. There is no reason to wait any longer to reopen these offices.

While the Social Security Administration offices may be closed to the public, please know that my offices are open. If you're having trouble with Social Security or any other federal program, let us know. We're here to help and we're open for business.

Now we just need to get the bureaucrats at the Social Security Administration to do the same thing. “Because COVID” cannot continue to be the go-to excuse just because some folks don’t want to deal with the public face-to-face. It’s time for the Social Security Administration to get back to work.

Sincerely,

Sam Graves

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
Here is what Sam Graves is saying about the shut down of the Government a shut down which he supports.

1634280777715.png

October 14, 2021
Dear Friend,
For over a year and a half, senior citizens who showed up expecting help at their local Social Security office have been met with a “CLOSED” sign. When COVID-19 hit, the Social Security Administration, like the rest of the world, shut their doors to the public. The problem was that they never reopened.

More than 1,000 Social Security Administration Field Offices are dotted across the country, giving seniors a place to go when they have trouble getting the benefits they've earned through the program. It's where they can sit down and have a face-to-face conversation about their Social Security benefits and any issues they may be facing with them.

When those offices closed their doors to America's seniors in March 2020, everyone was pushed to relay their problems over the phone, through email or mail. That just doesn't work for everyone. It's not the same.

For one, not every senior has a phone, an email address, and some don't even have a physical address to pick up their mail. Our seniors also don’t deserve endless wait times on the phone. Not to mention, many seniors would rather just sit down and have a face-to-face conversation about their issue with the program. On top of that, no one should have to mail in sensitive documents if they don’t want to.

Now, the Social Security Administration says they will meet in-person in “limited, critical situations.” However, there’s very little that qualifies under that definition. That doesn’t cut it either.

Earlier this week, I joined with several of my colleagues to call on the Social Security Administration and the federal government employees' union to come up with a plan to safely get these offices fully open again. We’ve had the tools to do so for months. There is no reason to wait any longer to reopen these offices.

While the Social Security Administration offices may be closed to the public, please know that my offices are open. If you're having trouble with Social Security or any other federal program, let us know. We're here to help and we're open for business.

Now we just need to get the bureaucrats at the Social Security Administration to do the same thing. “Because COVID” cannot continue to be the go-to excuse just because some folks don’t want to deal with the public face-to-face. It’s time for the Social Security Administration to get back to work.

Sincerely,

Sam Graves

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
Look what a Republican Congressman who opposes raising the debt celling is sending out. He is upset Federal Offices will not be open.
View attachment 9780October 14, 2021
E-mail Updates
Yes, please periodically send me e-mail updates.*

*By subscribing to my e-mail updates, you are authorizing me to send regular e-mail updates from my office to your e- mail account.​
Dear Friend,

Sincerely,

Sam Graves
This is so stoopid .. you had to post it twice?

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
Once would have been good enough for the rest of us. Gator posted it twice just for you because he knew with your limited memory you would need to read it twice...
‘One would think a person of his self reported intelligence level would know the poster has no control over what gets double posted. But on the good side of the double post as you so stated is maybe he will realize it was Trumps Administration that closed the SS Field Offices in March of 2020.

I seriously have doubts that will occur though.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
‘One would think a person of his self reported intelligence level would know the poster has no control over what gets double posted. But on the good side of the double post as you so stated is maybe he will realize it was Trumps Administration that closed the SS Field Offices in March of 2020.

I seriously have doubts that will occur though.
It wasn't a "double post" .. D u m b a s s.

You posted the same crap twice .. the posts were not identical as would be the case with a "double post".

BTW .. why were the offices closed?? Did you read that part .. d u m b a s s?? It's called being pro-active.

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
Once would have been good enough for the rest of us. Gator posted it twice just for you because he knew with your limited memory you would need to read it twice...
For Twigs simple mind......here it is again.

Dear Friend,

Sincerely,

Sam Graves