Republicans.....Wake Up!

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
We keep hearing about all the Repuglicans who, behind the scenes, oppose Cheeto but it's well past time they manned up and publicly voiced their opposition to the orange bag of crap as stringently as possible...instead of playing their little two faced political games...

It's all about power....they hate Trump but want to remain in power.....they would f**k their mothers if they had too.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
I'm thinking that's why the rightwingnuts are doing their best to make the pandemic worse...it's to make Biden's adninistration look bad.
Biden / Harris .. need no assistance "to make Biden's adninistration look bad." They're doing just fine by themselves.

Economy
Inflation
Energy
Covid
Afghanistan
Border crisis
China
Hunter
etc., etc., etc.

They totally fuc..ed up everything they've touched.

What next? Stagflation?

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
Biden / Harris .. need no assistance "to make Biden's adninistration look bad." They're doing just fine by themselves.

Economy
Inflation
Energy
Covid
Afghanistan
Border crisis
China
Hunter
etc., etc., etc.

They totally fuc..ed up everything they've touched.

What next? Stagflation?

Told ya so.

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
"The few are telling the many what they can and cannot do."

Somebody should remind him that is exactly what the Christian Churches have been doing for centuries.... :rolleyes:

That's different.....these fine Christian leaders are spreading the lords word.....the lord wants that.....that is why she put these fine white men in their positions.

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
Trump is offering the GOPQ a suicide/murder pact.....it goes like this......"You guys kill yourself first and I will kill myself right after.....I swear I will!"

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month

"This guy is a wet-behind-the-ears Congressman, low in the seniority totem pole, who obviously has no damn clue what Congress does and does not do," wrote political commentator Ana Navarro-Cárdenas. "They should make these people pass a basic civics course. Scary to think such ignoramuses vote on legislation affecting us all."

Ain't that the truth!

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth

"This guy is a wet-behind-the-ears Congressman, low in the seniority totem pole, who obviously has no damn clue what Congress does and does not do," wrote political commentator Ana Navarro-Cárdenas. "They should make these people pass a basic civics course. Scary to think such ignoramuses vote on legislation affecting us all."

Ain't that the truth!
Fauci DID LIE .. to both House and Senate committees.

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
Fauci DID LIE .. to both House and Senate committees.
And the great spreader of lies spews forth with another one Based on talking points provided by his master, Faux News.