• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

Rittenhouse

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
No person on earth is responsible for the actions or behavior of another. Only parents carry this burden until there children reach the age of emancipation. Do you feel responsible for the hundreds of thousands that have died because they refused to get the COVID-19 vaccine? Or do do feel responsible for the two people Rittenhouse killed defending his own life?

To say Soros has blood on his because of the violent act of others is one quantum leap into a surreal world.

What you posted is also a total oxymoron. Soros is a liberal. According to you and others who post here liberals want to take away your firearms and forbid the private ownership of weapons. Yet in the link you post Soros is responsible for the violence of mentally deranged individuals who are killing people with firearms. Conservatives are the ones that think and defend the right for all to own firearms, even the mentally deranged.

The web link you posted failed to also blame Soros for the carnage that occurred at the Christmas Parade in Kenosha Wisconsin. Mentally Deranged individuals will use the tools they think will kill the most people.

Last edited:

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
Haha. How did I know mentions ol' George Soros's name would get a response. Soros is an enemy of this country and a foreign meddler if there ever was one. His money supports lots of left wing nut jobs.

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
I have a news flash for you.

If you're saying that anyone but the ultra left dislikes Soros you'd be correct due to his foreign funds pouring into our elections. If you're saying that it's because he's Jewish, you're barking up the wrong tree as that'd be your other friend on the left here who hates the Jews.
Why do you care if I dislike Soros? Will your cks cease if you don't stick up for him?

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
If you're saying that anyone but the ultra left dislikes Soros you'd be correct due to his foreign funds pouring into our elections. If you're saying that it's because he's Jewish, you're barking up the wrong tree as that'd be your other friend on the left here who hates the Jews.
Why do you care if I dislike Soros? Will your cks cease if you don't stick up for him?
Because a person dislikes someone does not give them the right to post falsehoods about them.

‘In interactions with other human we either like, dislike or are indifference to them. Since I have never met Soros or not a stalker I would say I am indifferent to. I do though support his right to do with his money what he want to. The money is his, if he wants to burn it that is okay with me.

What difference does it make if he is Jewish, Hispanic, Asian, European, or from the Middle East he is who he is. He has his values, morals and rights and I have mine.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
Because a person dislikes someone does not give them the right to post falsehoods about them.

‘In interactions with other human we either like, dislike or are indifference to them. Since I have never met Soros or not a stalker I would say I am indifferent to. I do though support his right to do with his money what he want to. The money is his, if he wants to burn it that is okay with me.

What difference does it make if he is Jewish, Hispanic, Asian, European, or from the Middle East he is who he is. He has his values, morals and rights and I have mine.
Yes and he's a wackadoo supporting wackadoos.

drssg

Regular
The NRA regularly and vocally supports enforcing our current laws and working within our legal system to achieve its goals. It is not at all reasonable to infer that the NRA supports school shooters.

I have NEVER heard a message from BLM that they only support legally exercising their First Amendment rights to achieve their goals. We get the thinly veiled threat of, "No justice. No peace."

They also regularly support immediate protests, while emotions are high, when they don't even know the details of the event they are protesting! You never hear them come back later and say, "Well gosh, now that all the facts are in, I guess that guy DID deserve to get shot, and that was some good police work!"

The movement thrives on chaos and irrational behavior.

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
The NRA regularly and vocally supports enforcing our current laws and working within our legal system to achieve its goals. It is not at all reasonable to infer that the NRA supports school shooters.

I have NEVER heard a message from BLM that they only support legally exercising their First Amendment rights to achieve their goals. We get the thinly veiled threat of, "No justice. No peace."

They also regularly support immediate protests, while emotions are high, when they don't even know the details of the event they are protesting! You never hear them come back later and say, "Well gosh, now that all the facts are in, I guess that guy DID deserve to get shot, and that was some good police work!"

The movement thrives on chaos and irrational behavior.

California

TNTeenager
It is not at all reasonable to infer that the NRA supports school shooters.
Nor does BLM support looters! That's a lying stereotype, a smear, pushed by Fox 'News' & friends, intended to 'keep them in their place' and skip over the valid concerns BLM wants to spotlight. The effect of centuries of slavery still casts a shadow on 21st century America, all are not equal yet. Imagine if Rittenhouse were black.

I haven't seen NRA propose a course of action that will reduce the number of school shootings that are done with high-capacity weapons. Have I missed something? Examples?

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
Nor does BLM support looters! That's a lying stereotype, a smear, pushed by Fox 'News' & friends, intended to 'keep them in their place' and skip over the valid concerns BLM wants to spotlight. The effect of centuries of slavery still casts a shadow on 21st century America, all are not equal yet. Imagine if Rittenhouse were black.

I haven't seen NRA propose a course of action that will reduce the number of school shootings that are done with high-capacity weapons. Have I missed something? Examples?
Has BLM condemned looters?

drssg

Regular

I notice that you didn't bother to quote or refute the parts of my post where I stated why I believe BLM does support a general sense of lawlessness, which would include looting, so I don't think there is any point in repeating myself.

The general NRA mantra is that the only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun, and here is a program that supports that approach. I'm confident that you would not be pleased with it.