Rudy...Rudy...Rudy

California

TNTeenager
If Borat can trick Rudy....just imagine what a KGB spy could do???
Heck who needs spies? Trump himself is the most gullible person who exists!

Photo the day after firing Comey. That's the Russian foreign minister and Russia's ambassador to the US, invited to the Oval Office with only Russian press present, US press excluded. (Why???)
That look on Trump's face is clearly 'what was the joke?' as the Russians congratulate each other on a mission completed. KGB, yes, hiding in plain sight.

And this was just the beginning. Well if you ignore Manafort chosen for Campaign Manager who didn't need a salary ... because he was on Russia's payroll.

455dan

Regular
Heck who needs spies? Trump himself is the most gullible person who exists!

Photo the day after firing Comey. That's the Russian foreign minister and Russia's ambassador to the US, invited to the Oval Office with only Russian press present, US press excluded. (Why???)
That look on Trump's face is clearly 'what was the joke?' as the Russians congratulate each other on a mission completed. KGB, yes, hiding in plain sight.

And this was just the beginning. Well if you ignore Manafort chosen for Campaign Manager who didn't need a salary ... because he was on Russia's payroll.

When this aired my first thought was 3 guys that had pulled something illegal and looked Guilty as hell and look caught red handed or uh red faced- but like the Cheshire Cat just kept smiling.

I still wonder if Trump gave up some other national secrets or highly classified info... in addition to divulging our allies intelligence code word involving the Islamic state

Last edited:

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
Rudy farted on national TV a few months back......the running hair dye thing was a classic........the tucking in his shirt episode in the Borat movie is amazing.....who would have thought that the least embarrassing thing Rudy did was marrying his cousin???

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month
Rudy farted on national TV a few months back......the running hair dye thing was a classic........the tucking in his shirt episode in the Borat movie is amazing.....who would have thought that the least embarrassing thing Rudy did was marrying his cousin???
Well, All in the Family was his favourite TV show after all... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
But of course Jerry (y) . Just came back from the crud when it was on.
Many did....that is why the show was so relevant.....racism...the war....women's rights.....the show called out the country.....many conservatives didn't get it and still don't.

Molalla1

TNTeenager
This conservative that came back knows . . . and many of my (VFW) friends know so . . .

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
This conservative that came back knows . . . and many of my (VFW) friends know so . . .
Some know....some don't......I know a lot of vets....some are successful...some are not.....personal drive is a big factor......not all vets are smart people.....some are lazy....no different than any other group of people.

455dan

Regular
Rudy has COVID, maybe he should have been tested when his face was dripping the other day.

How many has he now infected??

Molalla1

TNTeenager
Some know....some don't......I know a lot of vets....some are successful...some are not.....personal drive is a big factor......not all vets are smart people.....some are lazy....no different than any other group of people.
Yes JB no different.