Rudy...Rudy...Rudy

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
Iran's largest navy ship recently caught fire and sank.....the ship's name.....the Kharg. Kharg is also the Iranian name of Rudy Giuliani.....interesting.

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
Hey....some really good news.....Rudy is going to heaven because he has never told a lie....thank god! I wonder if god knows his head leaks?

Giuliani says he's willing to go to jail but those who put him there will have to suffer 'consequences in heaven' (msn.com)
My opinion on Rudy and other Christians like him and Heaven is; When they get there they will be met by a entity wearing a Red Suit with horns on his head. The entity will hand them a shovel and informed them coal pile is back there and the furnace is over there, now go to work.

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
My opinion on Rudy and other Christians like him and Heaven is; When they get there they will be met by a entity wearing a Red Suit with horns on his head. The entity will hand them a shovel and informed them coal pile is back there and the furnace is over there, now go to work.
You might be right.....heck.....I didn't even know Trump had a red suit!

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth

The film project the FBI is reportedly investigating did not result in a movie, but rather about 15 minutes of "low-quality footage," according to Mother Jones. People who worked on the film told the outlet the production was a mess, with one producer saying "they couldn't get their s--- together." :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Last edited:

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
It might finally be the time for Rudy's family to have an intervention......he's either high or drunk...maybe both.

Video captures Rudy Giuliani's rambling speech at a 9/11 dinner in which he impersonated Queen Elizabeth II (msn.com)
Queen Elizabeth trained as a truck mechanic during World War Two and joined the military towards the end of the war serving in the womens’ Auxiliary Territorial Service while all Rudy was doing was sucking on his mother's tit and crapping himself..

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
Queen Elizabeth trained as a truck mechanic during World War Two and joined the military towards the end of the war serving in the womens’ Auxiliary Territorial Service while all Rudy was doing was sucking on his mother's tit and crapping himself..
Tell us all about YOUR .. military service?