• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

So far, Biden has kicked out about 200 marines out of the corp for not getting vaxxed

The Truth

The marines claim it is all politically motivated.

This, after Biden admitted this past week that the Federal gov't has no control over Covid.

Meanwhile he's putting hundreds of illegals on jets and flying them all over the states without Covid testing or vaccines. WTF?

He sure has weakened our defense, while he plays paddy cake with Putin.

Diggin_It!

Regular
And without Congress, they don't get in. You don't even get to be a Top Rank Senior Officer without approval of Congress.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
And without Congress, they don't get in. You don't even get to be a Top Rank Senior Officer without approval of Congress.
So did Trump or Biden appoint Sec. of Defense Austin and confirmed by the senate?

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
Good question. We know the shots aren't dangerous. The only choice they should be given is to receive the shots or be taken off the respective rolls...
"We know the shots aren't dangerous."

So .. not one vaccinated person has has side effects or worse? Not a single one?

As usual .. your destructive generalizations ..are full of .....

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
The question was "who appointed ".

So far, Biden has kicked out about 200 marines out of the corp for not getting vaxxed

Dftodd

TNTeenager
Good question. We know the shots aren't dangerous. The only choice they should be given is to receive the shots or be taken off the respective rolls...
Depends on the shot. They need to pull the Johnson and Johnson shot off the market. One of my mothers good friends got the J&J shot plus the booster at 6 months. Couple days after the booster it zapped all her strength. Can barely walk now. Doctors traced it back to the shot.

Buddies wife took the J&J shot. 3 weeks later she resembles a raspberry, plus random blisters. She's been into doctors as well as dermatologist. Put her on ivermectin and a couple other drugs to tamp down the inflammation. Dematogist office is treating several other people with the same reaction.

I'm wondering if it's triggering an autoimmune reaction in people.

Molalla1

TNTeenager
Depends on the shot. They need to pull the Johnson and Johnson shot off the market. One of my mothers good friends got the J&J shot plus the booster at 6 months. Couple days after the booster it zapped all her strength. Can barely walk now. Doctors traced it back to the shot.

Buddies wife took the J&J shot. 3 weeks later she resembles a raspberry, plus random blisters. She's been into doctors as well as dermatologist. Put her on ivermectin and a couple other drugs to tamp down the inflammation. Dematogist office is treating several other people with the same reaction.

I'm wondering if it's triggering an autoimmune reaction in people.
I heard of some bad reactions to the J&J shot . . . it's the one I have received but I had zero reaction to it.

Dftodd

TNTeenager
I heard of some bad reactions to the J&J shot . . . it's the one I have received but I had zero reaction to it.
I was gonna see about doing the J&J shot since it was just a 1 shot deal. But my dermatologist told me to avoid that one and the Pfizer. Said to get the Moderna.

Said with the immuno suppressant I was on, puts me at risk for some of the nastier side effects associated with those two brands.

So I followed his advise and went with the Moderna shot. Only issue I had was a low grade fever and a headache after the second shot.

My dermatologist and general doctor are good friends. So I have them talk and discuss my issues and follow their advise on when and if I get the booster.

Molalla1

TNTeenager
I was gonna see about doing the J&J shot since it was just a 1 shot deal. But my dermatologist told me to avoid that one and the Pfizer. Said to get the Moderna.

Said with the immuno suppressant I was on, puts me at risk for some of the nastier side effects associated with those two brands.

So I followed his advise and went with the Moderna shot. Only issue I had was a low grade fever and a headache after the second shot.

My dermatologist and general doctor are good friends. So I have them talk and discuss my issues and follow their advise on when and if I get the booster.
I miswrote . . . I had the Pfizer shots . . . it was my sister who had the J&J shot . . .and she had no side effects from it . . .

Dftodd

TNTeenager
I miswrote . . . I had the Pfizer shots . . . it was my sister who had the J&J shot . . .and she had no side effects from it . . .
It's the ones who had the side effects that are nasty. My buddies wife had the shot 6 months ago and still having the negative effects from it. They aren't sure if her immune system went into over drive or if they accidently overdosed her.

But apparently the average numbers were around 500/xx to xxx/xx of antibodies in your system. Buddies wife's numbers are 5000/xx.

I asked if they had tried putting her on an immuno suppressant to see if that helps. He was gonna ask her doctor about it on her next appointment.

I got a sneaking suspicion that we are gonna start seeing more of these issues with them pushing the booster without prior testing.

I think they need to come up with a number that you need to be at to be effective and strive to be at that number. If your way low, then take the booster. If your already above that threshold, then hold off on the booster. But they can confirm where your at with a simple blood test.