• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

So far, Biden has kicked out about 200 marines out of the corp for not getting vaxxed

Molalla1

TNTeenager
I'm sure they are still trying to get it right . . . seems this crap likes to evade.

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
I took three Pfizer brand shots and had no problems other than a little (very little) soreness only if pressure was placed on the shot site, and that went away after a day.
What a lot of people forget is all vaccines /immunizations will have and have had people who react negatively to it, but the percentage is so small, it's well worth ignoring the chances because the chances of dying from whatever the vaccines /immunizations protects you from is so much greater.

Molalla1

TNTeenager
I took three Pfizer brand shots and had no problems other than a little (very little) soreness only if pressure was placed on the shot site, and that went away after a day.
What a lot of people forget is all vaccines /immunizations will have and have had people who react negatively to it, but the percentage is so small, it's well worth ignoring the chances because the chances of dying from whatever the vaccines /immunizations protects you from is so much greater.
So true . . . I remember one of the many shots we received b/f going overseas . . . it was in the butt with this one and you could hardly walk the next day (don't know what it was for) .

I am Steppenwolfe

TNTeenager
So true . . . I remember one of the many shots we received b/f going overseas . . . it was in the butt with this one and you could hardly walk the next day (don't know what it was for) .
Yep... look at all the snowflake pus sy's today afraid to take a shot in the arm... and all because of the tribe they aligned to...

Dftodd

TNTeenager
Yep... look at all the snowflake pus sy's today afraid to take a shot in the arm... and all because of the tribe they aligned to...
Your absolutely correct in that statement. Minorities are the number one group that are avoiding the shot. Whom did they vote for???

Second largest group are the ones saying they will not get the trump shot and followed the pre election BS from pelosi, Biden and Harris 😉😉😉😉

Most anti-vaxers (avoiding all vaccines) fall in the granola crunching, hippy, vegan, liberal category. Whom do you think they voted for??? It sure wasn't the orange man.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
Your absolutely correct in that statement. Minorities are the number one group that are avoiding the shot. Whom did they vote for???

Second largest group are the ones saying they will not get the trump shot and followed the pre election BS from pelosi, Biden and Harris

Most anti-vaxers (avoiding all vaccines) fall in the granola crunching, hippy, vegan, liberal category. Whom do you think they voted for??? It sure wasn't the orange man.
Please don't try to confuse Stephanie .. Creepy Stalker .. with facts.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
But Diggin It still thinks Congress chooses the defense dept secretary..... :ROFLMAO:

like the last time he came over here to say a blue line avatar is desecration of the flag but never responded to burning of the flag was.

I am Steppenwolfe

TNTeenager

Second largest group are the ones saying they will not get the trump shot and followed the pre election BS from pelosi, Biden and Harris 😉😉😉😉

Wow... what a ridiculous narrative. You make that up all on your own, or did Fox help?

Dftodd

TNTeenager
A little earlier...

A little later...

And much more recent...
Your second link is hidden behind a pay wall.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
A little earlier...

And much more recent...
Read and Learn .. Dumbass. Covid Vaccine "hesitancy" is on Biden / Harris and the other DemoTards.

PolitiFact declares claims Biden, Harris distrusted COVID vaccine under Trump 'false' despite past rhetoric