• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

So, politics IS good over there now?

Diggin_It!

Regular
Why else would there be a thread on an extreme right wing propaganda outlet?

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
Why else would there be a thread on an extreme right wing propaganda outlet?
6 months ago it was a liberal bastion but then biden made everyone hide or now claim they're conservative.
and
Maybe if you stayed here and answered some of your inane posts we could have a convo.

Diggin_It!

Regular
OH-NO!-N(ot)ews --- liberal?

It's flat out far out right wing that promotes falsehoods and conspiracies, right out of the QAnon handbook It's farther right than Brietbart and FaUX combined.

One America News Network (OANN), also known as One America News (OAN), is a far-right, pro-Trump cable channel founded by Robert Herring Sr. and owned by Herring Networks, Inc., that launched on July 4, 2013.

The channel is known for promoting falsehoods and conspiracy theories. In November 2020, YouTube suspended OANN for one week and ended its ability to monetize its existing content as a first strike under its three-strike community guideline violation policy for advertising a false cure for COVID-19. In 2021, the channel was sued by Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic for promoting false claims that the companies had engaged in election fraud during the 2020 presidential election

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
Not sure why you'd come here to complain about what's wrong over there....

Don't click on it if you're offended.

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
OH-NO!-N(ot)ews --- liberal?

It's flat out far out right wing that promotes falsehoods and conspiracies, right out of the QAnon handbook It's farther right than Brietbart and FaUX combined.

One America News Network (OANN), also known as One America News (OAN), is a far-right, pro-Trump cable channel founded by Robert Herring Sr. and owned by Herring Networks, Inc., that launched on July 4, 2013.

The channel is known for promoting falsehoods and conspiracy theories. In November 2020, YouTube suspended OANN for one week and ended its ability to monetize its existing content as a first strike under its three-strike community guideline violation policy for advertising a false cure for COVID-19. In 2021, the channel was sued by Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic for promoting false claims that the companies had engaged in election fraud during the 2020 presidential election

(y)(y)(y)(y) I see the projection has already started labeling One America News Network (OANN), a left wing Liberal Network. All that expected different, raise your hand.

Also does anyone find it strange that Rand Paul was carrying a Direct TV Subscription so he could receive the Liberal Network, One America News Network (OANN),

Rand Paul cancels DirecTV subscription after it drops OAN (yahoo.com)

Last edited:

California

TNTeenager
So, politics IS good over there now?
Always was. So long as its right wing.

Anybody remember 'You're doing a great job Brownie!" during the New Orleans flood? Moderator Bird posted that he agreed, that it had to be correct because anything GWB did was correct. I posted that I disagreed. Got banned for a week, the only time I was banned. Brownie was fired for not doing a great job, just hours after my post, I had called that one correctly. Being right wasn't as good as being Right, so far as that moderator was concerned. (Bird is an ex Dallas cop).

I am Steppenwolfe

TNTeenager
Always was. So long as its right wing.

Anybody remember 'You're doing a great job Brownie!" during the New Orleans flood? Moderator Bird posted that he agreed, that it had to be correct because anything GWB did was correct. I posted that I disagreed. Got banned for a week, the only time I was banned. Brownie was fired for not doing a great job, just hours after my post, I had called that one correctly. Being right wasn't as good as being Right, so far as that moderator was concerned. (Bird is an ex Dallas cop).
I got banned two weeks ago for reporting a political post (fox news video trashing Biden) ... Go figure. I just logged back on with my ninja name... :eek::eek::eek:

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
I'll probably get banned for this one.
Not sure what your point is?

I don't think anyone here disputes the value of getting vaccinated .. against COVID ....

BUT .. having vaccinations forced on you .. by a corrupt government .. should enrage everyone.

If you're okay with mandated anything .. you're a sheep.

Anti-Vaccine .. and Anti-Vaccine MANDATES .. are two different issues.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
Not sure what your point is?

I don't think anyone here disputes the value of getting vaccinated .. against COVID ....

BUT .. having vaccinations forced on you .. by a corrupt government .. should enrage everyone.

If you're okay with mandated anything .. you're a sheep.

Anti-Vaccine .. and Anti-Vaccine MANDATES .. are two different issues.
They've been told that a hundred times, they choose not to understand. It doesn't fit their political doctrine.