• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

So, politics IS good over there now?

California

TNTeenager
Not sure if your still in TNT time out. But they closed down the other Rona thread
I was banned for a week, ending 1/26. (at TBN. I'm good here).

If Coronavirus is too 'political' to share our thoughts - well the country isn't going to get better as soon as it could.

Thanks for the update.

Molalla1

TNTeenager
I was banned for a week, ending 1/26. (at TBN. I'm good here).

If Coronavirus is too 'political' to share our thoughts - well the country isn't going to get better as soon as it could.

Thanks for the update.
Cali, I think pretty much is tolerated here . . . I t h i n k :)

I've never been banned on either site.

California

TNTeenager
Has anyone been banned here? I can't think of examples.

Actually - the person who grabbed 'California' and posted silly stuff under my name as soon as the site opened, likely got banned. The name soon became available and the person who I think did that, never appeared again at least under his name.

Diggin_It!

Regular
It isn't the topic. It's the posts by the same handful of posters that cannot discuss a topic without the biased digs for or against individuals or parties.

The trucker thread was openly politically biased within the first three posts.

The Bug threads take a little longer since most people try to focus on their personal experiences and how it affects them medically and financially, but invariably, they go to the dark side.

The shortage and 'hard to find things' threads tend to stick around longest as long as people stick to the items and avoid their opinions of the reasons.

Dftodd

TNTeenager

Actually - the person who grabbed 'California' and posted silly stuff under my name as soon as the site opened, likely got banned. The name soon became available and the person who I think did that, never appeared again at least under his name.
JB and Steppenwolfe. They were put in time out. Then got banned, then were aloud back after they created more user names and continued the antics.

I am Steppenwolfe

TNTeenager

Same thing happened to me with the name. MC banned them from the get go...