• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

So, politics IS good over there now?

I am Steppenwolfe

TNTeenager
JB and Steppenwolfe. They were put in time out. Then got banned, then were aloud back after they created more user names and continued the antics.
Let's see.... Yes. Yes. No, Lie... Don't espouse on what you don't know... That covers a lot of ground, I know...

California

TNTeenager
Just wow. I looked my post history at TBN.

In the Covid thread I had several posts linking to scientific, research-based, reports on Covid. All but one is now deleted.

Meanwhile the ignorant, no basis, FUD posts I was responding to are still there. 'Covid is a Democratic hoax and Fauchi is a crook' seem to remain the theme of some moderators.

Oh well. I'm on there, and here, to learn of other peoples' experiences, opinions, and research conclusions that I hadn't seen before. Some of what I have read was worth reading..... :unsure:

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
Doesn't sound right. Contact the owner, who's not on the right side from what he's posted here and voice your concerns.

I am Steppenwolfe

TNTeenager
Just wow. I looked my post history at TBN.

In the Covid thread I had several posts linking to scientific, research-based, reports on Covid. All but one is now deleted.

Meanwhile the ignorant, no basis, FUD posts I was responding to are still there. 'Covid is a Democratic hoax and Fauchi is a crook' seem to remain the theme of some moderators.

Oh well. I'm on there, and here, to learn of other peoples' experiences, opinions, and research conclusions that I hadn't seen before. Some of what I have read was worth reading..... :unsure:
The "mods" over there are pretty much creepyasscrackers it seems.

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Not sure what your point is?

I don't think anyone here disputes the value of getting vaccinated .. against COVID ....

BUT .. having vaccinations forced on you .. by a corrupt government .. should enrage everyone.

If you're okay with mandated anything .. you're a sheep.

Anti-Vaccine .. and Anti-Vaccine MANDATES .. are two different issues.
You're truly clueless what a mandate is and just how many we live by on a daily basis, aren't you...