• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

Stuff that doesn't fit well in other threads.

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
I'm assuming your for rewriting History??? Is that why you called his post on something that happened in History BS???
No......Because he is always telling other people what to post, where to post and how to spell words. I see his disease is contagious it appears you have a case of it also.

Dftodd

TNTeenager
No......Because he is always telling other people what to post, where to post and how to spell words. I see his disease is contagious it appears you have a case of it also.
Your the one who called his post BS.

So apparently your are against history in general??

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
Wrong! YOU .. get your panties in a wad .. if anybody objects to you continually contaminating threads .. of a different subject .. with your endless, tiresome, TDS addled crap. Same for Canuck.

Face it .. you have zero self control ....

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
Wrong! YOU .. get your panties in a wad .. if anybody objects to you continually contaminating threads .. of a different subject .. with your endless, tiresome, TDS addled crap. Same for Canuck.

Liar admit it. Your handlers, The Internet Research Agency told you your Ad Homemim's were not post so now you have gone to copy and paste to keeps the money coming in.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month

He thinks that because he's a paid troll that others are. Liars are like that as well.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
Liar admit it. Your handlers, The Internet Research Agency told you your Ad Homemim's were not post so now you have gone to copy and paste to keeps the money coming in.
You're repeating yourself .. AGAIN .. Dumbass ....

Treasonous Sedition and an Act of War against the United States of America

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
"April 18, 1906

The Great San Francisco Earthquake topples buildings, killing thousands
On April 18, 1906, at 5:13 a.m., an earthquake estimated at close to 8.0 on the Richter scale strikes San Francisco, California, killing an estimated 3,000 people as it topples numerous buildings. The quake was caused by a slip of the San Andreas Fault over a segment about 275 miles long, and shock waves could be felt from southern Oregon down to Los Angeles.

San Francisco’s brick buildings and wooden Victorian structures were especially devastated. Fires immediately broke out and–because broken water mains prevented firefighters from stopping them–firestorms soon developed citywide. At 7 a.m., U.S. Army troops from Fort Mason reported to the Hall of Justice, and San Francisco Mayor E.E. Schmitz called for the enforcement of a dusk-to-dawn curfew and authorized soldiers to shoot-to-kill anyone found looting. Meanwhile, in the face of significant aftershocks, firefighters and U.S. troops fought desperately to control the ongoing fire, often dynamiting whole city blocks to create firewalls. On April 20, 20,000 refugees trapped by the massive fire were evacuated from the foot of Van Ness Avenue onto the USS Chicago.

By April 23, most fires were extinguished, and authorities commenced the task of rebuilding the devastated metropolis. It was estimated that some 3,000 people died as a result of the Great San Francisco Earthquake and the devastating fires it inflicted upon the city. Almost 30,000 buildings were destroyed, including most of the city’s homes and nearly all the central business district."

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
This .. may push GAYtor .. over the edge .. just sayin' ....

Dftodd

TNTeenager
"April 18, 1906

The Great San Francisco Earthquake topples buildings, killing thousands
On April 18, 1906, at 5:13 a.m., an earthquake estimated at close to 8.0 on the Richter scale strikes San Francisco, California, killing an estimated 3,000 people as it topples numerous buildings. The quake was caused by a slip of the San Andreas Fault over a segment about 275 miles long, and shock waves could be felt from southern Oregon down to Los Angeles.

San Francisco’s brick buildings and wooden Victorian structures were especially devastated. Fires immediately broke out and–because broken water mains prevented firefighters from stopping them–firestorms soon developed citywide. At 7 a.m., U.S. Army troops from Fort Mason reported to the Hall of Justice, and San Francisco Mayor E.E. Schmitz called for the enforcement of a dusk-to-dawn curfew and authorized soldiers to shoot-to-kill anyone found looting. Meanwhile, in the face of significant aftershocks, firefighters and U.S. troops fought desperately to control the ongoing fire, often dynamiting whole city blocks to create firewalls. On April 20, 20,000 refugees trapped by the massive fire were evacuated from the foot of Van Ness Avenue onto the USS Chicago.

By April 23, most fires were extinguished, and authorities commenced the task of rebuilding the devastated metropolis. It was estimated that some 3,000 people died as a result of the Great San Francisco Earthquake and the devastating fires it inflicted upon the city. Almost 30,000 buildings were destroyed, including most of the city’s homes and nearly all the central business district."
Now be nice...

Gator can't handle History. 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
Now be nice...

Gator can't handle History. 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
You can call it history if you want. The only reason he is posting that is his handlers told him they were not going to continue to pay for for posting Ad Homemim's.

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
Last I checked, your the one posting the anti-america, history is BS rhetoric.
‘Nope I am a history buff. One thing I am not is Anti American. I am also not stupid like you and place my beliefs and supports in a political charlatans like Trump above that of America.

Dftodd

TNTeenager
‘Nope I am a history buff. One thing I am not is Anti American. I am also not stupid like you and place my beliefs and supports in a political charlatans like Trump above that of America.
Then why all the anti-american posts and saying posts about history are BS????

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
"Nope I am a history buff."

Right .. that's why you start spewing your biased, narcissistic crap .. every time I post a bit of interesting history?

You're more of a "CANCEL .. history buff" ......

"One thing I am not is Anti American."

Wrong .. you spew your George Soros inspired anti-American crap .. multiple times a day.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
American Revolution begins at Battle of Lexington

"April 19, 1775:

At about 5 a.m., 700 British troops, on a mission to capture Patriot leaders and seize a Patriot arsenal, march into Lexington to find 77 armed minutemen under Captain John Parker waiting for them on the town’s common green. British Major John Pitcairn ordered the outnumbered Patriots to disperse, and after a moment’s hesitation the Americans began to drift off the green. Suddenly, a shot was fired from an undetermined gun, and a cloud of musket smoke soon covered the green. When the brief Battle of Lexington ended, eight Americans lay dead or dying and 10 others were wounded. Only one British soldier was injured, but the American Revolution had begun."

The shot heard round the world ...

Last edited:

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
Also on April 19th;

"Oklahoma City Bombing

Just after 9 a.m. on April 19, 1995, a massive truck bomb explodes outside the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The blast collapsed the north face of the nine-story building, instantly killing more than 100 people and trapping dozens more in the rubble. Emergency crews raced to Oklahoma City from across the country, and when the rescue effort finally ended two weeks later the death toll stood at 168 people killed, including 19 young children who were in the building’s day-care center at the time of the blast."

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
April 19, 1993

"Waco Siege ends; Branch Davidian compound burns
At Mount Carmel in Waco, Texas, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) launches a tear-gas assault on the Branch Davidian compound, ending a tense 51-day standoff between the federal government and an armed religious cult. By the end of the day, the compound was burned to the ground, and some 80 Branch Davidians, including 22 children, had perished in the inferno."

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
"On April 11, the Biden Administration announced the finalization of a new firearm rule, and a new nominee to head the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (“ATF”). The rule, ATF 2021R-05, is substantially the same as when it was proposed last May.

There has been a fair bit of confusion about what the rule does because it changes a number of core definitions in federal law (including the definition of “firearm”). Here are the basics of what the rule does and does not do:

The rule does:

Effectively ban certain parts, often referred to as “80% receivers,” that assist individuals in making their own firearms. Under the rule, even receivers that clearly cannot yet function as part of a firearm would be treated legally as a “firearm” under federal law.
Change a number of definitions in federal law that will, going forward, affect which part of a new firearm design will be considered the “frame or receiver.”

Require licensed dealers who come into possession of unserialized firearms to place a serial number on the firearm within seven days. Under current law, only licensed importers and manufacturers are required to mark firearms that they import or manufacture.
Require the indefinite retention of firearm transaction records by licensed dealers. Under current law, records can be destroyed after 20 years.

The rule does not:

Require that AR-15 upper receivers are treated as “firearms.” The proposed rule indicated that ATF intended to consider some firearms as having more than one “frame or receiver.” In response to comments from NRA and others, ATF has abandoned that provision. All existing firearm designs have their current “frame or receiver” classification “grandfathered” under the final rule. Only new firearm designs will be subject to the new “frame or receiver” definitions.

Ban the home manufacture of firearms. ATF admits that they do not have the authority to ban home firearm manufacturing. Firearms made by individuals who are not Federal Firearm Licensees, whether made by additive manufacturing or other means, are still not subject to the marking and recordkeeping requirements of federal law.

When the rule was announced, a copy appeared on the ATF’s website, but it has yet to be posted to the Federal Register. Until it is posted, it is not technically finalized. It will take effect 120 days from the date it is posted in the register."

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
There are only about 25 blimps left in the world.

"At the start of the 20th century, before the Wright Brothers finally got their famous Flyer off the ground in 1903, airships were seen as the future of human flight. The category includes a variety of dirigibles, such as zeppelins (which have a rigid structure) and blimps (which completely collapse when deflated). German zeppelins performed bombing runs in World War I, but the 1937 Hindenburg disaster — in which the Hindenburg zeppelin caught fire in New Jersey while attempting to moor, killing 36 — spelled the end of airships as commercial vehicles. While blimps found limited use during World War II, after the war, airships mostly transformed into floating advertisements."