Ted Cruz is a Pathetic Man

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
If that pill was not available.....think how many babies would be adopted by all the conservative male republicans who want to control a woman's body. Someday....I hope that we have a woman president and lots of female senators and representatives.....then....I hope they vote to castrate all white males....just to get even.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
If that pill was not available.....think how many babies would be adopted by all the conservative male republicans who want to control a woman's body. Someday....I hope that we have a woman president and lots of female senators and representatives.....then....I hope they vote to castrate all white males....just to get even.
"Someday....I hope that we have a woman president"

Won't be long!

IMG_0231.jpg

Dftodd

TNTeenager
I know you do not believe it, but there are a awful lot of males in this world not like you with a women’s *** organ being your total focus.
Who says I was talking about Hilary??

Either way you look at the comment I replied too, it didn't paint a pretty mental image.

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
Who says I was talking about Hilary??

Either way you look at the comment I replied too, it didn't paint a pretty mental image.
Maybe you should go back and read your post in post# 13 and then tell us exactly who you are talking about if not Hillary.

Dftodd

TNTeenager
Maybe you should go back and read your post in post# 13 and then tell us exactly who you are talking about if not Hillary.
Go back and reread the whole comment that I quoted There was more then one person listed in that comment And reference to a stiffy