Texans are crying for help.

Diggin_It!

Regular
Yet I don't see them calling for removal of the state officeholders responsible.

Oregon, Kentucky and a few other places have similar problems, but seem to be coping better.

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
Yet I don't see them calling for removal of the state officeholders responsible.

Oregon, Kentucky and a few other places have similar problems, but seem to be coping better.
Yeah those Republican no rules and regulations run states always seem to want help. Look what no regulations are getting people from their electrical provider. Talk about living in hades, Texans and there free range life style is finding out exactly what it is like.

One thing you can say about the New Republicans, they love investigations.

Now think about how one of those efficiently run Republican States could mismanage all this to the point of what is impacting Texas today.

Last edited:

2LaneCruzer

Social Butterfly
It would be funny..but it is more thought provoking instead. For me, anyhow...
As well it should. I suspect there will be a lot more heat than light generated in Texas in the near future, and I hope in Oklahoma too.

Diggin_It!

Regular
Hey Ted, what are you doing after the Ice Storm?

Teddy C: 'I'm going to Mexico !!! '

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
Seems like everyone is giving Ted a very hard time right now....but...in fairness.....he is a cold blooded snake and he had to go to a warmer climate to stay alive.

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
Jeez of all the nerve. I just don't understand. Biden instead of saying Texas was for Trump not him says he will sign a relief bill when he gets it and has ordered Federal Agencies to render assistance. His Vice President Harris is also pushing for aid to the people suffering in Texas instead of making Aid contingent upon political affiliation the way Cruz and Trump did. Hard to believe we have someone in the White House acting like a President of the United States instead of a Mafia Don.

Surprised about all this though. According to LCR Texas is a well run and managed Republican State if this is true why is all the assistance and aid needed.

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
But Rick Perry says.....Texas would rather go without federal help......could Rick be wrong? This is confusing!

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
Ted's latest excuse for going to Mexico......"I took a very long extention cord with me so I could run electricity back to Texas so the great people in my state could run their heaters.....I now know this would have been difficult so I returned early!" .

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
No wonder Ted high tailed it back to Texas from Cancun.....I mean....this could have been a serious problem! Thank god he returned so quickly to help.

Texas Power Grid Came Within Seconds of Catastrophic Failure, ERCOT Officials Say (msn.com)

Loved this part of the WEB LINK provided.

"Where ERCOT totally missed the situation was in forecasting outages. Actual outages of 'firm' resources—mostly gas, plus a bit of coal and 1 of 4 nuclear reactors that went down—topped 30 GW, more than double its worst case scenario."

"The professor also criticized politicians who were "misleading" the public by claiming renewables were the leading cause of the blackouts."

"Every one of our sources of power supply underperformed. Every one of them is vulnerable to extreme weather and climate events in different ways. None of them were adequately weatherized or prepared for a full realm of weather and conditions," he wrote.

His comments came after Texas Governor Greg Abbott blamed the outages on green energy, saying the crisis demonstrated "that fossil fuel is necessary."

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
Have the Texas GOPers blamed all of there problems on Jewish and gay people yet or have they accepted responsibility for their failures??

Gator6x4

TNTeenager