Texans are crying for help.

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
I wonder...does he like it as a paste on crackers or does he prefer the chewy tablet kind? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

This guy seems to be very knowledgble about current meds for the virus.......I hope he injects bleach soon to ensure good health.

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
I .. don't need to explain it .. you and your buddy can do your own research.

He made a stoopid post .. I called him on it.
Well h ell Twig....you do that all the time and we call you out frequently......you seem to like it.

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month
You should probably learn the difference .. between "Concealed Carry" and "Constitutional Carry".

Or don't .. and sound stoopid .. like Gaytor and Dip S h I t.

Your choice but .. use it wisely.
Well, Twiggy...where's the links to show there's a "difference .. between 'Concealed Carry' and 'Constitutional Carry' as you claimed there is?

Since "Concealed Carry" is part of "Constitutional Carry" I don't believe there is a difference between them and wiki agrees with me... "In the United States, the term constitutional carry, also called permitless carry, unrestricted carry, or Vermont carry, refers to the legal public carrying of a handgun, either openly or concealed, without a license or permit."

Let's hear your side of the debate.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
Well, Twiggy...where's the links to show there's a "difference .. between 'Concealed Carry' and 'Constitutional Carry' as you claimed there is?

Since "Concealed Carry" is part of "Constitutional Carry" I don't believe there is a difference between them and wiki agrees with me... "In the United States, the term constitutional carry, also called permitless carry, unrestricted carry, or Vermont carry, refers to the legal public carrying of a handgun, either openly or concealed, without a license or permit."

There's a big difference!

Pro Tip: .... concealed carry / constitutional carry is regulated by the States.

Wiki?

IMG_1623.GIF

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month
There's a big difference!

Pro Tip: .... concealed carry / constitutional carry is regulated by the States.

Wiki?

View attachment 9755
Concealed Carry is part of Constitutional Carry in Texas. Remember, this thread is about Texas as was the meme I posted which you responded to.

Quite frankly, I don't know why you introduced Constitutional Carry. The meme I posted said nothing about it at all...just concealed and open carry...

Last edited:

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
Concealed Carry is part of Constitutional Carry in Texas. Remember, this thread is about Texas as was the meme I posted which you responded to.

Quite frankly, I don't know why you introduced Constitutional Carry. The meme I posted said nothing about it at all...just concealed and open carry...
Everything you post .. demonstrates you know nothing.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
That doesn't explain why you introduced Constitutional Carry and I am more than happy to let people decide which one of us "knows nothing".
Another tip .. the 2nd panel of your dim whit cartoon is WRONG!

"Constitutional Carry" is permitless and requires no training.

"Concealed Carry" requires training classes, by certified instructors, range qualification and possible range re-qualification at renewal. I'm allowed "open carry" but choose not to

I can "carry" in a multitude of places that "constitutional carriers" may not.

My CHL comes with reciprocity, to carry, in many other states .. "constitutional carriers" have no such reciprocity.

Both .. require LEGAL firearm ownership.

Now .. admit that you're a dumba s s .. who posted a lie.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth

May be your dumbest post .. yet.

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month
Another tip .. the 2nd panel of your dim whit cartoon is WRONG!

"Constitutional Carry" is permitless and requires no training.

"Concealed Carry" requires training classes, by certified instructors, range qualification and possible range re-qualification at renewal. I'm allowed "open carry" but choose not to

I can "carry" in a multitude of places that "constitutional carriers" may not.

My CHL comes with reciprocity, to carry, in many other states .. "constitutional carriers" have no such reciprocity.

Both .. require LEGAL firearm ownership.

Now .. admit that you're a dumba s s .. who posted a lie.
What! Firearm training is required for concealed carry but not for open carry??? That's batcrapcrazy...

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
Texas law said it...
Maybe he doesn't live in Texas or read anything that is not released by Trump.

Texans can carry handguns without a license or training starting Sept. 1, after Gov. Greg Abbott signs permitless carry bill into law.
Oops surely the great poster of insults cannot be wrong.

Or maybe he will digress off onto what Vermont carry is to defect away from Texas carry.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
Maybe he doesn't live in Texas or read anything that is not released by Trump.

Texans can carry handguns without a license or training starting Sept. 1, after Gov. Greg Abbott signs permitless carry bill into law.
Oops surely the great poster of insults cannot be wrong.

Or maybe he will digress off onto what Vermont carry is to defect away from Texas carry.
What's your point? You know even less .. than your Buddy .. who told the lie.

Who cares what "Vermont Carry" is.

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
What's your point? You know even less .. than your Buddy .. who told the lie.

Who cares what "Vermont Carry" is.
You really need to talk to management about the poster that posted post #491 in this thread using your name to post.

Mace has been saying what current Texas law says no difference between concealed carry and constitutional carry. You have been saying concealed carry requires training the law say different.

I even posted the Law that Mace asked you for and you refused to provide.

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month
You really need to talk to management about the poster that posted post #491 in this thread using your name to post.

Mace has been saying what current Texas law says no difference between concealed carry and constitutional carry. You have been saying concealed carry requires training the law say different.

I even posted the Law that Mace asked you for and you refused to provide.
He's just trolling, pure and simple. I gave him an opportunity to respond civilly and look where that went... :rolleyes:

I'll take The Texas Tribune's word over that of a troll any day...