• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

Texans are crying for help.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
Some facts .. as opposed to Canucks liberal biased lies.

Does Saskatoon allow their children to be abused .. or is that just isolated to Mace the Loser?

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Did anyone see the protestors against COVID-19 vaccinations (because they were mandated) protest against the mandated anti-abortion laws in Texas?

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
Did anyone see the protestors against COVID-19 vaccinations (because they were mandated) protest against the mandated anti-abortion laws in Texas?

A good point. I am sure a rational intelligent response will never be provided for the question.

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth

Somewhat similar but equally despicable, if not moreso.

Last edited:

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth

As usual .. there is another side of the story NEVER PRESENTED by LEFTIST, WOKE outlets like Daily Beast / Daily KOS (Keep On Sucking) .. which you're likely a PAID subscriber.

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth

More Repuglican hate legislation.

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
More Repuglican hate legislation.

Now Georgia is joining the ranks of those who hate gays.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth

California

TNTeenager
Re those hateful states, I was about to post that among my kids HS peers, a few were, and are, gay. NBD to this present generation. But nobody trans that I ever heard of.

About half of the places near the ranch that have changed hands were bought by DINC lesbian married couples from San Francisco. The couple across from us are great neighbors. From San Francisco, previously from the midwest where they weren't wanted. Prior neighbor next door was a hugely wealthy bitter lonesome man-hater who built there to be close to her then-lover (lesbian), then moved on when that relationship inevitably soured. California receives a lot of people looking for tolerance.

Then I remembered the neighborhood gossip at our house in town. The new adult daughter of one neighbor was previously their (married) son. When I was introduced to her by her mother I recognized a family resemblance, I assumed a relative from out of town, but it never occurred to me this was someone I had see infrequently for years. The first time I saw him he was about three and rolled up our walkway on his tricycle on a hot day, nude. She is even more shy, modest, than that boy had been.

Strange times. :eek: I guess just live and let live, for people you don't understand. But there's no reason to go hateful like that proposed legislation you linked.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
Canuck approves the murder of innocent babies ... anyone surprised ?

He also hopes that anyone, making a personal decision regarding getting Covid vaccinations .. or not .. be refused any and all medical care .. and die a horrible, painful death .... like late term abortion babies suffer ...

He's a "My Body .. My Choice" hypocrite ...