• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

Texas Is At It Again

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
A Top school administrator in s Texas School District told teachers they must balance the Holocaust with opposing views if they have a book on the Holocaust in their Class Room. The New Texas law on what books are acceptable in classroom stirs old memories about the stories my Grandfather used to tell about the night of Book Burnings in Germany. Teachers are also being told their Classroom Libraries have to be vetted by school administration before they can be used by students.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
A Top school administrator in s Texas School District told teachers they must balance the Holocaust with opposing views if they have a book on the Holocaust in their Class Room. The New Texas law on what books are acceptable in classroom stirs old memories about the stories my Grandfather used to tell about the night of Book Burnings in Germany. Teachers are also being told their Classroom Libraries have to be vetted by school administration before they can be used by students.

"“How do you oppose the Holocaust?” one teacher said in response.

“Believe me,” Peddy said. “That’s come up.”"

Just another "woke" .. a s s h o l e.

Has nothing to do with Texas but you .. and the Loon from Saskatoon spend your days googling for anything you can try to post ..to put down Texas. You're two very sad beings.

BTW .. There's plenty of WOKE A S S H O L E S .. in NC too.

Last edited:

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth

Has nothing to do with Texas but you .. and the Loon from Saskatoon spend your days googling for anything you can try to post ..to put down Texas. You're two very sad beings.

BTW .. There's plenty of WOKE A S S H O L E S .. in NC too.

Why didn’t you post the paragraph before your cherry picked two sentences? Was it because “Peddy” quoted the Texas statue number ?

Here let me help you.

Just try to remember the concepts of [House Bill] 3979,” Peddy said in the recording, referring to a new Texas law that requires teachers to present multiple perspectives when discussing “widely debated and currently controversial” issues. “And make sure that if you have a book on the Holocaust,” Peddy continued, “that you have one that has an opposing, that has other perspectives.”

Oops-Facts and the truth got him again.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
Why didn’t you post the paragraph before your cherry picked two sentences? Was it because “Peddy” quoted the Texas statue number ?

Here let me help you.

Just try to remember the concepts of [House Bill] 3979,” Peddy said in the recording, referring to a new Texas law that requires teachers to present multiple perspectives when discussing “widely debated and currently controversial” issues. “And make sure that if you have a book on the Holocaust,” Peddy continued, “that you have one that has an opposing, that has other perspectives.”

Oops-Facts and the truth got him again.
I quoted your own linked anti-Texas article? If ..you want something quoted ..do it yourself .. D U M B A S S.

WHY .. are YOU .. so jealous of Texas? You and Saskatoon Loon .. must spend .. hours a day .. trying to find anything .. to insult TEXAS.

Why is that?

Oops! You're a D U M B A S S who couldn't / wouldn't recognize "facts and truth" if .. they were tattooed .. on your forehead.

BTW .. Peddy is a Loon .. like you .. and idiots like him can be found in every State .. especially in North Carolina.

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
Like ... him ???

:oops:

Pretty sure Gina Peddy is a woman ...

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Shhh, Don't tell him he thinks because he is a Trump disciple and a Trumper, he is so..so intelligent.

Why he is so intelligent he think Texas Law # 3979 doesn't even apply to Texas.

"lostcreekranch said: In Post# 2 - This Thread

"Has nothing to do with Texas but you .. and the Loon from Saskatoon spend your days googling for anything you can try to post ..to put down Texas. You're two very sad beings."

Last edited:

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
Did ya all know that Texas is called the lone star state??

It's because it was the minimum allowed in a 5 star rating system.