Thanks Melania!

2LaneCruzer

Social Butterfly
Truly....a very significant accomplishment. As the nation suffers through the pandemic...as people die....as the president incites division across the country....we now have a renovated rose garden at the white house.....thank you Melania....BE BEST!

I guess she should be out burning and looting...or maybe beating up on old white men and shooting babies in the head? Life goes on; I mowed my yard yesterday, trimmed trees and cleaned up my tractors...ate breakfast and fed the birds...now I'm relaxing with a beer and getting ready for a shower. Maybe she should be reading up on Karl Marx or maybe reading something enlightening by barack obama? Or maybe she could visit San Francisco and take big old healthy **** on Nancy Pelosi's front porch.

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
I guess she should be out burning and looting...or maybe beating up on old white men and shooting babies in the head? Life goes on; I mowed my yard yesterday, trimmed trees and cleaned up my tractors...ate breakfast and fed the birds...now I'm relaxing with a beer and getting ready for a shower. Maybe she should be reading up on Karl Marx or maybe reading something enlightening by barack obama? Or maybe she could visit San Francisco and take big old healthy **** on Nancy Pelosi's front porch.

No but she could have given the credit to those who actually did the renovations.

The landscape Architectural Firms, Perry Guillot, Inc., and DC-based Oehme, van Sweden, as well as the National Park Service and Dale Haney, the White House superintendent of grounds.

I can't believe this, Architectural is a banned word. The word you can't see is, A R C H I T E C T U R A L

Oh well the Rose Garden Renovation would probably be a much better after dinner discussion topic than "you where ordered by the courts to pay who, how much."

Trump ordered to pay $44,100 in Stormy Daniels' legal fees

Last edited:

2LaneCruzer

Social Butterfly
No but she could have given the credit to those who actually did the renovations.

The landscape Ar****ectural Firms, Perry Guillot, Inc., and DC-based Oehme, van Sweden, as well as the National Park Service and Dale Haney, the White House superintendent of grounds.

I can't believe this, Ar****ectural is a banned word. The word you can't see is, A R C H I T E C T U R A L

Oh well the Rose Garden Renovation would probably be a much better after dinner discussion topic than "you where ordered by the courts to pay who, how much."

A tempest in a teapot

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth

The landscape Ar****ectural Firms, Perry Guillot, Inc., and DC-based Oehme, van Sweden, as well as the National Park Service and Dale Haney, the White House superintendent of grounds.

I can't believe this, Ar****ectural is a banned word. The word you can't see is, A R C H I T E C T U R A L

Jerry's favorite word .. is banned? Whuuut?

Gator6x4

TNTeenager

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth

Uh .. the Designer and Builder were well documented .. you were just too lazy to find out. Didn’t fit your TDS addled narrative??

Dftodd

TNTeenager

It's because of JB's off spelling for sh#t. He was using C H I T E.

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
She is probably trying memorize Michelle's speech for the upcoming convention....she did last time.

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
Uh .. the Designer and Builder were well documented .. you were just too lazy to find out. Didn’t fit your TDS addled narrative??

Let us see now why we are on the topic of derangement syndrome.

In post # 4 I posted who designed and who did the renovation work.

In Post # 5, 2 lanecruzer referred to what I posted as a "Tempest in a Tea Pot".

I really liked that given the history of "Tempest In A Tea Pot".

"Lord North, Prime Minister of Great Britain, is credited for popularizing this phrase as characterizing the outbreak of American colonists against the tax on tea.[6] This sentiment was then satirized in Carl Guttenberg's 1778 engraving of the Tea-Tax Tempest (shown above right), where Father Time flashes a magic lantern picture of an exploding teapot to America on the left and Britannia on the right, with British and American forces advancing towards the teapot. Just a little later, in 1825, in the Scottish journal Blackwood's Edinburgh Magazine, a critical review of poets Hogg and Campbell also included the phrase "tempest in a teapot".

There are a couple of different phrases that came from, "Tempest In A Tea Pot". You can find them here.

Then you came along in post # 7 and posted this in reference to my post in # 4.
"Jerry's favorite word .. is banned? Whuuut? "

Then in post # 13 you posted this...
"Uh .. the Designer and Builder were well documented .. you were just too lazy to find out. Didn’t fit your TDS addled narrative??"

Now a little history for you.

The original Rose Garden was designed, and built in 1962 by "Bunny Mellon".

Bunny Mellon's Rose Garden.

Then along comes Melania Trump with look what I did.

As a added extra. For those who do not know who Rachel Bunny Mellon was. She at the age of 100 is the person that caused the down fall of John Edward by making illegal campaign contributions to pay for his mistress. Sounds like someone else we all know doesn't it?

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
After the election and Trump loses....would anyone be surprised if Melania dumps Trump and moves back to NY? She did update their pre nup before moving into the WH....I say she will be gone within a year after Trump is removed.

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
Last edited: