Thanks Melania!

California

TNTeenager
I see that loads slowly. Click the picture, wait.

What a beautiful smile. Exactly the opposite of her frightened deer-in-the-headlights look at, I think, the 2016 Convention, where the look on her face clearly says Oh NOOOOO. She knew at the time that Trump being in the spotlight wouldn't end well.

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
I see that loads slowly. Click the picture, wait.

What a beautiful smile. Exactly the opposite of her frightened deer-in-the-headlights look at, I think, the 2016 Convention, where the look on her face clearly says Oh NOOOOO. She knew at the time that Trump being in the spotlight wouldn't end well.
She sure didn't want her kid at such a historic event.......Melania hates the other kids......she will have nothing to do with them after the divorce.

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
In her last departing message....Melania said we should "always choose love"....she than added.....you should also "always get the cash upfront or have a good solid prenup!"

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
You guys may have heard....one of Biden's dogs got in some trouble...turns out....Major was in Melania's former office......picked up a bone to chew on and the darn thing started vibrating like heck.....scared the poor dog and he nipped a secret service guy. All is well now thank god.