Thanks Melania!

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
Who cares what she has to say about McCain . . . and he sure was.
The GOPQ does......you don't see many GOPQers denouncing such poor behavior.....they just accept it because they are afraid of not getting reelected.....they have no balls.

Molalla1

TNTeenager
Well I'll have to agree with you about the GOP, there is problems but let's not forget about the current democrats . . . things have changed and not to the good.

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
Well I'll have to agree with you about the GOP, there is problems but let's not forget about the current democrats . . . things have changed and not to the good.
Biden is doing a good job running the country.....especially considering the Trump mess and the lack of cooperation from the GOPQers.....your party wants this country to fail......they have no interest in doing what is right....we both know that.

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
I'm not surprised...not surprised at all!

Un-named "sources"? Sounds like Chicken Noodle Newz .. just made up some crap .. like usual.

You like those fake news stories .. huh?

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
The only one that makes up crap is Cheeto and his MagaTs...and you suck it down lock, stock and barrel.... :rolleyes:
It was YOU .. that posted another CNN "un-named" sources pile of S H I T. So .. seems it's YOU that "suck it down lock, stock and barrel.... :rolleyes:"

Nearly 102% of these get proven as lies eventually.