• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

Thanksgiving Is Coming. Something To Think About While Eating The Turkey

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Something to think about on Thanksgiving Day while eating the Turkey.

Another one of those laws CRT would shine the light of day upon...

You'd think everyone would be in favor of teaching people the truth but so many want to live in a fantasy world and pretend none of that happened. They claim they don't want the children to be embarrassed but that's not their real reason for opposing the teaching of actual history...it's themselves who are embarrassed...

Molalla1

TNTeenager
The human race has been fighting one another since there has been two of us . . .

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
Another one of those laws CRT would shine the light of day upon...

You'd think everyone would be in favor of teaching people the truth but so many want to live in a fantasy world and pretend none of that happened. They claim they don't want the children to be embarrassed but that's not their real reason for opposing the teaching of actual history...it's themselves who are embarrassed...
CRT would also shine the light of day on the military actions of the US. A staggering number of military actions and a lot of American Blood has been spilled. A lot of friends and comrades lost.

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
The human race has been fighting one another since there has been two of us . . .
‘Nope more than two. Adam and Eve were two. Then came Cain and Able Which made it four. Cain slew Able. Now all this is only applicable if you believe the Bible’s accounting of the human race origin.

Molalla1

TNTeenager
‘Nope more than two. Adam and Eve were two. Then came Cain and Able Which made it four. Cain slew Able. Now all this is only applicable if you believe the Bible’s accounting of the human race origin.
Oh well . . . I like my answer.

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
Really, I thought your liberal commentators said crt was a myth...... hmm.

Nope:::::::::

CRT originated in a legal text written by Cheryl Harris in 1993. CRT is a method of examination taught in law school and college that helps analyze whether systemic racism exists.

Along came Black Lives Matter a political Activist Group that has been trying to get CRT in all aspects of American life and gained some footing and manifested itself in corporate diversity seminars.

Black lives Matter members and supporter are pushing for CRT to be added to school curricula. The book, Not My Idea brought forth the idea that "Whiteness" is a form of stolen land and riches".

CRT started in College Law Schools as a way to exonerate people and absolve them of criminal behavior by shifting the blame for the individuals behavior by showing America is an irreparably racist nation built on racist institution which is constantly upheld by racist people who are the ones responsible for society's violent behavior.

A good illustrative point for this mindset is the Trial going on at this time in Georgia. Much ado has been made over the fact only one black male is on the Jury. Where does it say in the Constitution of the United States or the laws of the United States that no one will receive a fair and impartial Jury Trial in the United States unless the Jury of 12 is comprised of X number of black males?

Last edited:

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
Again, most non-libs knew it was real and I hope you guys continue to push it in public schools after it helped you so much in VA.

FC3B2A98-625D-45DF-BB7C-8D218C9D707C.gif

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
Again, most non-libs knew it was real and I hope you guys continue to push it in public schools after it helped you so much in VA.

View attachment 9973
‘What started as a paper to expose the lack of a formalized curriculum in all schools on the teaching of government civics in the nations schools morphed into CRT. When The 1619 project highlighted the lack of uniformity in the teaching of government civics in the nations schools, Trump countered with the 1776 Report. The wars have raged ever since.

The question that needs answering in my opinion is when did it become the nations schools place to teach everything one needs to function as a productive member of society?

Read this to see how far the hysteria has spread.

Last edited:

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
‘What started as a paper to expose the lack of a formalized curriculum in all schools on the teaching of government civics in the nations schools morphed into CRT. When The 1619 project highlighted the lack of uniformity in the teaching of government civics in the nations schools, Trump countered with the 1776 Report. The wars have raged ever since.

The question that needs answering in my opinion is when did it become the nations schools place to teach everything one needs to function as a productive member of society?

Read this to see how far the hysteria has spread.

GAYtor .. is full of crap .. and his usual LIES.

quark

Regular

View attachment 9973
CRT is a dog whistle for stupid people. The real issue in VA is funding charter schools. Which the Gov-elect stated he will do. Since no one can fix public education VA felt moving in a different direction may solve the issue of stupid. CRT came along because stupid people don't get charter schools.

Hope I cleared this up for you.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
CRT is a dog whistle for stupid people. The real issue in VA is funding charter schools. Which the Gov-elect stated he will do. Since no one can fix public education VA felt moving in a different direction may solve the issue of stupid. CRT came along because stupid people don't get charter schools.

You're obvious clueless of what happened in VA but continue your illusion.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
Thanksgiving will be the most expensive ever this year but of course only folks who make over 400k celebrate thanksgiving so all's fine.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth

Is that why CRT has been embedded in education in Virginia Schools since McAuliff was governor?