• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

Thanksgiving Is Coming. Something To Think About While Eating The Turkey

quark

Regular
You clearly don't live in VA and see it on a daily basis.
Please show me some assertations or links to back up your opinion on Youngkins stance on education linking it to CRT.

You want to hear that? Fine. If that got you to vote for him, IF you are in VA. Otherwise, go listen for a dog whistle.

The facts are otherwise.

He made his stand on increasing Teacher pay, accountability and allowing parents more choices in paths of education parted to their kids.

That was the winning message, not some BS CRT that does not even exist in schools.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
Please explain "embedded".

Show me a link that provides a context for CRT curriculum, lessons or coursework in the VA public school system.
Welcome to the TNT Dumbass Club! You, GAYtor, and Mace can vie for Club President. I suggest a Kool-Aide drinking contest but .. be very careful. Mace and GAYtor .. are bedwetters as likely are you.

Virginia Dept. of Education website promotes CRT despite McAuliffe claims it's 'never been taught' there

quark

Regular
"Show me a link that provides a context for CRT curriculum, lessons or coursework in the VA public school system. "

None of what you posted, nor linked to..is actual curriculum, lessons or coursework being taught to children in VA public schools.

You see the difference? Show me the coursework. Should be simple.

"promoting" vs. "learning".

[/URL]

Virginia Dept. of Education website promotes CRT despite McAuliffe claims it's 'never been taught' there

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
"Show me a link that provides a context for CRT curriculum, lessons or coursework in the VA public school system. "

None of what you posted, nor linked to..is actual curriculum, lessons or coursework being taught to children in VA public schools.

You see the difference? Show me the coursework. Should be simple.

"promoting" vs. "learning".
Did you steal GAYtor's brain? Quit being another pain in the a s s .. loon.

You're proved wrong so now .. you want to play your little word games.

quark

Regular
Did you steal GAYtor's brain? Quit being another pain in the a s s .. loon.

You're proved wrong so now .. you want to play your little word games.
No....your mistaken. Your way off base here.

"Show me a link that provides a context for CRT curriculum, lessons or coursework in the VA public school system."

Is CRT being taught by educators to children in VA public schools. The real answer is "No".

Sorry you cannot understand that.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
No....your mistaken. Your way off base here.

"Show me a link that provides a context for CRT curriculum, lessons or coursework in the VA public school system."

Is CRT being taught by educators to children in VA public schools. The real answer is "No".

Sorry you cannot understand that.
Perhap .. you and GAYtor actually share the same brain.

Take your ignorant little word games and FO.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
That was the winning message, not some BS CRT that does not even exist in schools.
Gaytor won't be to happy that you're calling him a liar.

Gator "CRT originated in a legal text written by Cheryl Harris in 1993. CRT is a method of examination taught in law school and college that helps analyze whether systemic racism exists.

Along came Black Lives Matter a political Activist Group that has been trying to get CRT in all aspects of American life and gained some footing and manifested itself in corporate diversity seminars.

Black lives Matter members and supporter are pushing for CRT to be added to school curricula. The book, Not My Idea brought forth the idea that "Whiteness" is a form of stolen land and riches".

CRT started in College Law Schools as a way to exonerate people and absolve them of criminal behavior by shifting the blame for the individuals behavior by showing America is an irreparably racist nation built on racist institution which is constantly upheld by racist people who are the ones responsible for society's violent behavior.

A good illustrative point for this mindset is the Trial going on at this time in Georgia. Much ado has been made over the fact only one black male is on the Jury. Where does it say in the Constitution of the United States or the laws of the United States that no one will receive a fair and impartial Jury Trial in the United States unless the Jury of 12 is comprised of X number of black males?"

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth

Gator "CRT originated in a legal text written by Cheryl Harris in 1993. CRT is a method of examination taught in law school and college that helps analyze whether systemic racism exists.

Along came Black Lives Matter a political Activist Group that has been trying to get CRT in all aspects of American life and gained some footing and manifested itself in corporate diversity seminars.

Black lives Matter members and supporter are pushing for CRT to be added to school curricula. The book, Not My Idea brought forth the idea that "Whiteness" is a form of stolen land and riches".

CRT started in College Law Schools as a way to exonerate people and absolve them of criminal behavior by shifting the blame for the individuals behavior by showing America is an irreparably racist nation built on racist institution which is constantly upheld by racist people who are the ones responsible for society's violent behavior.

A good illustrative point for this mindset is the Trial going on at this time in Georgia. Much ado has been made over the fact only one black male is on the Jury. Where does it say in the Constitution of the United States or the laws of the United States that no one will receive a fair and impartial Jury Trial in the United States unless the Jury of 12 is comprised of X number of black males?"
Nope he is actually agreeing with me.

quark

Regular

LOL.

OK, so we are in agreement CRT was/is not being TAUGHT to children in VA public schools.

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
It is in some communities but is being fought statewide. I know.
Really…..Are you a Board Member on “Good Liars”?

“This week, CRT has been at the forefront of Virginia’s governor elections. It all started when The Good Liars interviewed a man who claimed CRT is the most important issue in the Virginia election.”

“The National School Boards Association has also said that CRT is not taught in K-12 public schools in the state.

Despite these claims that CRT is not on the curriculum, Fox claims that the term “Critical Race Theory” appears on the Virginia Department of Education website.

Fox further claimed that “several examples of the department promoting Critical Race Theory can be found” including a “presentation from 2015 that encourages teachers to embrace Critical Race Theory”.

Last edited:

quark

Regular
It is in some communities but is being fought statewide. I know.
Ok, then show me the public based curriculum or the scheduling, or something.

Don't show me the theory, show me the literature that is prompting your position that kids in certain communities are being TAUGHT CRT.

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
Ok, then show me the public based curriculum or the scheduling, or something.

Don't show me the theory, show me the literature that is prompting your position that kids in certain communities are being TAUGHT CRT.
He can't.

Joseph Goebbels, minister of propaganda who was a master orator and propagandist would be so proud of how propaganda was used to influence the outcome of the recent Virginia Election.

Last edited:

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
Really…..Are you a Board Member on “Good Liars”?

“This week, CRT has been at the forefront of Virginia’s governor elections. It all started when The Good Liars interviewed a man who claimed CRT is the most important issue in the Virginia election.”

“The National School Boards Association has also said that CRT is not taught in K-12 public schools in the state.

Despite these claims that CRT is not on the curriculum, Fox claims that the term “Critical Race Theory” appears on the Virginia Department of Education website.

Fox further claimed that “several examples of the department promoting Critical Race Theory can be found” including a “presentation from 2015 that encourages teachers to embrace Critical Race Theory”.
In 2015 Governor McAuliff was pushing CRT onto the Virginia school systems .. had you read the linked articles, I posted you would know that.

Continue with your head in the sand .. Dumbass.

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
In 2015 Governor McAuliff was pushing CRT onto the Virginia school systems .. had you read the linked articles, I posted you would know that.

Continue with your head in the sand .. Dumbass.
Name one school in VA that has CRT listed in it curriculum…

Trump was chasing women up and down Broadway in 2015. In 2017 he was President of the United States. This is 2021 almost 2022.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month

Trump was chasing women up and down Broadway in 2015. In 2017 he was President of the United States. This is 2021 almost 2022.
Man, trumps owns you like my sig owns you. You really are pitiful.

So yes, they're good at hiding the details. (As if they'd list CRT)

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth

As usual .. you miss the entire point on Critical Race Theory ... Dumbass.

Do you really believe .. that any school district .. would actually list "CRT" .. in it's curriculum .. Dumbass?

"Trump was chasing women up and down Broadway in 2015. In 2017 he was President of the United States."

WTF does that have to do with CRT in Virginia Schools???

Your severe TDS .. is duly noted .. but really tiresome, boring, and old .. like you.