• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

The Don

Diggin_It!

Regular
Dude over there says ... 'He was a boss. '

Yeah. A Mob Boss. He ran the office the way any Don ran his family. Crooked to the core, all about enriching himself at the expense of everybody else.

Dude says ... ' Many of his former cabinet members speak glowingly of him and continue to do so.'.

And many more are speaking the truth, telling how he abused the office and ran roughshod over details he shouldn't have been involved in. Some are testifying against him in legal matters.

Dude says ... ' replacing them with much better qualified people.'

How many of The Don's Lieutenants were implicated in crimes, indicted, or convicted? Far, far more than any previous administration.

Dude says .... 'We’ve had many past presidents who were unlikable.' and 'Biden isn’t even likable. '.

And yet, he's highly respected throughout the world while The Don was often laughed at, sometimes to his face. Joe will end up ranked far, far higher by historians than The Don who is ranked at the very bottom... 43 or less among the 45 up to him.

Molalla1

TNTeenager
It doesn't take a really smart person to look at the end results . . . my portfolio prefers the former no matter how I feel about the person personally.

Dftodd

TNTeenager
It doesn't take a really smart person to look at the end results . . . my portfolio prefers the former no matter how I feel about the person personally.
Yeah, I checked my 401k last week. Hadn't checked it since covid started. Been showing a decline lately.

Molalla1

TNTeenager
It's been quiet as of late . . . maybe they checked their "accounts", and the price of EVERYTHING.

Diggin_It!

Regular
Ya'll still ain't explained how Joe is responsible for inflation and prices in virtually every country around the world.

And none of that has anything to do with Don The Con's many crimes, whether or not he ever sees the inside of a cell.

Heck even his own kids testified against him in the Commission.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
Ya'll still ain't explained how Joe is responsible for inflation and prices in virtually every country around the world.

And none of that has anything to do with Don The Con's many crimes, whether or not he ever sees the inside of a cell.

The Don

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
The liberals loons .. now have a new phrase .. MAGA Republicans??

Make America Great Again .. is obviously something the Liberal Loons .. are against???

Diggin_It!

Regular
You forgot the 't'.

MAGAt.

Like ....
Maggots Found in Atlanta Airport Sandwich: The Parmesan Began To Move ...

A swarm of them. And just about the same IQ.

Dftodd

TNTeenager

Extending and increasing the payouts for folks to stay at home and not work.

Anti-oil field and go green agenda. Which by the way, we are probably stuck with higher fuel prices for the foreseeable future since between Biden and Obummer, they royally put the crunch on the oil companies. Doesn't pay to hire a bunch of people and start drilling if the idiots in charge, change there mind in a few months and the oil fields have to shut down again.

Printing money.... printing more money........ did I mention printing money to toss it away.

Have you noticed that a bunch of the orange man's policies have quietly been put back in place??

That happens when your an idiot and repeal a bunch of stuff that was working, because you didn't like the person who instituted it.

The top answer though. It's Bidens fault because he's the one currently steering this ship. His inept policies without any thought as to what it would actually take to make those goals happen.