• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

The Don

PRNDL

Social Butterfly
Dude over there says ... 'He was a boss. '

Yeah. A Mob Boss. He ran the office the way any Don ran his family. Crooked to the core, all about enriching himself at the expense of everybody else.

Dude says ... ' Many of his former cabinet members speak glowingly of him and continue to do so.'.

And many more are speaking the truth, telling how he abused the office and ran roughshod over details he shouldn't have been involved in. Some are testifying against him in legal matters.

Dude says ... ' replacing them with much better qualified people.'

How many of The Don's Lieutenants were implicated in crimes, indicted, or convicted? Far, far more than any previous administration.

Dude says .... 'We’ve had many past presidents who were unlikable.' and 'Biden isn’t even likable. '.

And yet, he's highly respected throughout the world while The Don was often laughed at, sometimes to his face. Joe will end up ranked far, far higher by historians than The Don who is ranked at the very bottom... 43 or less among the 45 up to him.
And you didn't have the balls to put this post over there on the front porch.
And you're a blithering idiot.

Molalla1

TNTeenager
I thought he had some balls to put it here, but it has been quiet . . . :cool: sort of.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
I thought he had some balls to put it here, but it has been quiet . . . :cool: sort of.
Nah, he posts something but then doesn't debate it. I guess he's afraid of debating the dude over there.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
You forgot the 't'.

MAGAt.

Like ....
Maggots Found in Atlanta Airport Sandwich: The Parmesan Began To Move ...

A swarm of them. And just about the same IQ.
I said ...

The Don

But .. keep on acting like another whiney, pathetic, narcissistic, liberal loon ..... spewing your "cute crap".

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
Oh oh!