They May Play It, But I will Not Be There To Listen

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
NFL Talking about playing the BLACK NATIONAL ANTHEM, what ever that is besides random gun fire I don't not know. But I definitely will not be watching any NFL Football. The United States had one National Anthem, ONE.

“Ninety percent of all people killed in our city — and 90 percent of all those who commit the murders and other violent crimes — are black and Hispanic. It is shameful that so many elected officials and editorial writers have been largely silent on these facts … Instead, they have argued that police stops are discriminatory because they do not reflect the city’s overall census numbers. By that flawed logic, our police officers would stop women as often as men, and senior citizens as often as young people … To do so would be a colossal misdirection of resources and would take the core elements of police work — targeting high-crime neighborhoods and identifying suspects based on evidence — out of crime fighting … . The absurd result of such a strategy New Perspectives in Policing would be far more crimes committed against black and Latino New Yorkers. When it comes to policing, political correctness is deadly.” "Ray Kelly, former Commissioner, New York Police Department."

The handwriting was on the wall and no one read it.

Last edited:

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
It's actually a beautiful song and the NFL is not replacing the National Anthem.....the song is called Lift Every Voice and Sing....it will be played before the National Anthem.....I don't follow the NFL or most professional sports teams......but this gesture is a good thing.....especially in today's times. Listen to the words.....very meaningful.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
NFL Talking about playing the BLACK NATIONAL ANTHEM, what ever that is besides random gun fire I don't not know. But I definitely will not be watching any NFL Football. The United States had one National Anthem, ONE.

“Ninety percent of all people killed in our city — and 90 percent of all those who commit the murders and other violent crimes — are black and Hispanic. It is shameful that so many elected officials and editorial writers have been largely silent on these facts … Instead, they have argued that police stops are discriminatory because they do not reflect the city’s overall census numbers. By that flawed logic, our police officers would stop women as often as men, and senior citizens as often as young people … To do so would be a colossal misdirection of resources and would take the core elements of police work — targeting high-crime neighborhoods and identifying suspects based on evidence — out of crime fighting … . The absurd result of such a strategy New Perspectives in Policing would be far more crimes committed against black and Latino New Yorkers. When it comes to policing, political correctness is deadly.” "Ray Kelly, former Commissioner, New York Police Department."

The handwriting was on the wall and no one read it.
Why do you hate blacks?

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Why do all your beets smell like schitt?
I was asking Gator but we already know you hate blacks cuz you don't want then to get a good education and don't think they're capable of getting an id to vote. Shame on you

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
I was asking Gator but we already know you hate blacks cuz you don't want then to get a good education and don't think they're capable of getting an id to vote. Shame on you
I love the term "we"....."we" is you and Prinly......you shove beets up your butt and Prinly lives off the government.......says a lot about your people.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
I love the term "we"....."we" is you and Prinly......you shove beets up your butt and Prinly lives off the government.......says a lot about your people.
Plus you hate blacks because you don't care if they kill each other in our cities and think by taking my legally owned weapons that will stop the killing. You simply couldn't care less about them and just yap about racism.

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
Plus you hate blacks because you don't care if they kill each other in our cities and think by taking my legally owned weapons that will stop the killing. You simply couldn't care less about them and just yap about racism.
I think you've shoved a beet too far up your butt and it is putting pressure on your brain and making you say even dumber things.....maybe a trip to the emergency room?