Those good religious people...

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
I have stopped identifying myself as a Christian, and now I am simply a believer. Trump conned these idiot evangelicals and they went for the con hook, line, and sinker. It's disgusting to see what the word of God has become.
For the new GOPQ and all Trumplicans....the word of god comes from their orange messiah.....praise the Donald.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
Hey... fixed it for you !
You have a bad habit .. of changing other members posts .. Stephanie. Not unexpected .. for someone as dishonest as you.

Why is that .. you pathetic PUKE?

But .. at least you still identify as a "pathetic, narcissistic, bedwetter. (Yes .. we notice you didn't charge that part)

You, D I p Sh I t , Canutie, and Gator .. likely all wear size 46" x 26" pants and a size 5 1/4 hat.

Last edited:

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
You have a bad habit .. of changing other members posts .. Stephanie. Not unexpected .. for someone as dishonest as you.

But .. at least you still identify as a "pathetic, narcissistic, bedwetter. (Yes .. we notice you didn't charge that part)

You, D I p Sh I t , Canutie, and Gator .. likely all wear size 46" x 26" pants and a size 5 1/4 hat.
You seem obsessed with our waist area Twig......honestly....do you have a desire to see all of our d icks?

Joe Schmo

Regular

DUDE... you need anger management therapy.

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month

Joe Schmo

Regular

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
Just another grifter who doesn't give a crap if people get sick and die or not... :mad:

God should strike this SOB with a lightening bolt.....I really wish she would.

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month

"Evangelical churches certainly aren't fighting to make their believers take the COVID vaccine. Pastors are adamant that this is a free country and we can all determine what happens to our own bodies. Unless, of course, you are a woman, in which case the church stops talking about fundamental American rights."

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery

"Evangelical churches certainly aren't fighting to make their believers take the COVID vaccine. Pastors are adamant that this is a free country and we can all determine what happens to our own bodies. Unless, of course, you are a woman, in which case the church stops talking about fundamental American rights."
In these churches...women have many rights....they have the right to make sandwiches for their husbands....they have the right to be told when and where to f**k their men folk......they have the right to do all the housework.....they have the right to get the beers when their men are watching a football game and can;t be interupted.....they have many rights!

Last edited:

Molalla1

TNTeenager
In these churches...women have many rights....they have the right to make sandwiches for their hsbands....they have the right to be told when and where to f**k their men folk......they have the right to do all the housework.....they have the right to get the beers when their men are watching a football game and can;t be interupted.....they have many rights!
I know life is good . . . (y)